siebzig

2.50 a.m.

(y/n) opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is skin??? what... no-it's collarbone. She didn't remember sleeping with someone-

Ooooh shit it's Omi.

Soft snores were heard, she had to look up and squinting her eyes to adjust to the surrounding. Sakusa sleeping peacefully, and it's really cute because usually, he had an annoying frown the whole day. Last night they were spooning with each other, but now? They're facing each other which that's odd because (y/n) rarely thrashing around when sleeping.

Clock ticking, and she slowly gets up from the bed, trying not to wake him. She goes to the kitchen, and wander through the drawer to find lucky charms. She hummed quietly, oblivious to Sakusa's presence.

"You pour cereal before milk?"

His sudden voice made her jump, almost spilling the soy milk even before she pours it into the bowl.

"Why are you awake?"

"I asked first."

"Ugh, well of course. Do you pour milk before cereal?"

"Yes."

"Psychopath."

He furrowed his eyebrows before flicked her forehead. She winced in pain.

"Aw! Stop it with the abuse!"

"I'm not a psychopath."

"Anyone who pours milk before cereal is a psychopath. And if that's the case, then you must be one of them."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Am not."

"Are too-we're not having this argument again!"

She didn't respond to his words, rather enjoying her late-night delicious meal by herself. He sighed and walks behind her, and wrapping his hand around her body.

"I'm trying to eat my snack here, Omi."

"Cereals as a snack at three in the morning? Crazy woman."

"Shut it! It's not like I asked you to make this for me."

"Aish just come back to bed already. You ruined my sleep."

"Go ahead. I'm craving cereal right now and it'll be my pleasure if you leave me alone to savour this moment."

"No. You'll sleep with me now. No complaints."

Sakusa grabbed the bowl and put it in the fridge. (y/n) glares hard at him but he responds by glaring harder. She feels intimidated by his stare and looks away first.

"I win. Now behave and go to sleep."

"Try me."

"Watch your mouth or else."

"Or what?"

She shouldn't tempt him about it. Because two seconds later she was thrown up to his shoulder and he gets back to the bedroom. He carried her like a sack of rice. She yelled the whole time, hitting his back.

"Put me down!"

"Stop it, (y/n)!"

Sakusa locked the door and keep the key in his shorts pocket so she couldn't leave the room. He throws her to the bed before getting in, swinging the blanket to cover them. She turned away, avoiding him because she really does the craving for something sweet right now.

He sighed and wrapped his arm around her waist, pull her closer to his body. He nuzzled his nose to her neck, it's cold. Completely opposite with him.

"I just don't want you to leave."