sechzig

(y/n) wakes up from her deep slumber, rubbing her eyes softly. Her hand wanders around the bedtable to find the phone.

9.45 p.m.
From: Sakusa, Kiyoomi
Subject: gn
rest well, (y/n)

6.00 a.m.
From: (l/n), (y/n)
Subject: good morning
I apologize I didn't reply last
night. I'm just awake now.

6.22 a.m.
From: Sakusa, Kiyoomi
Subject: lazy ass
I'm about to do a morning
jog w/ Komori. Ttyl.
[Read]

---

6.15 a.m.
From: Miya, Osamu
Subject: wake up
yo, (l/n). you awake yet?
[Unread]

She gets up from the bed and prepared for school. Opening the fridge to see leftover mac&cheese for the past few days. She smelled and carefully observing it.

"If I die because of this, then maybe it's already expired."

She heats up the food using the microwave and goes to the bathroom, showering all by herself. Deep down, she hopes Sakusa would- nO (Y/N) STOP IT.

A few minutes later, she's done with the shower and wear her uniform. The bell rang and she goes to the door. She takes a look from the peephole.

(y/n) opened the door to see 'Samu, munching on his onigiri. He looks up and nodded at her.

"What... are you doing here?"

"Of course to pick you up, since Sakusa's away in training camp, and 'Tsumu's not on my tail right now."

She told him to just wait outside while she packs up the food and grabs her bag. She locked the door, and they walked to the school together.

"How's your school going?"

"It's good. Thank you for asking, mom."

'Samu ruffles her hair until it's messy, making her angry. She spends the next twenty minutes complaining to him about how she patiently did her hair because it was tangled.

He never listens to anyone besides his twin, and mom. Well, actually (y/n) too. If you notice from the start, he always does some cute gestures for her only.

They arrived at her school, then he rushed him to leave because it's already quite late. She doesn't want to be the reason for his lateness.

"I'll pick you up after school?"

"Thank you for the offer but no. I'd like to go somewhere else."

He shrugged and left. A few minutes later, Ayumi came to her view, and grinning widely. She bumped to (y/n) and smirked.

"Who was it? Your backstreet boyfriend?"

"What-no. He's my friend, from middle school."

"Oooh i thought you've moved on from Sakusa. Guess he really did that."

(y/n) grabbed Ayumi's both shöulders and gripped it hard.

"Just what did you do to him?!?"

"Nothing much. I just said someone had hots on you and if he didn't makeup with you then I would make you break up with him."

"You traitor! I wouldn't do that to him!"

"Are you sure?"

(y/n)'s about to retort back but she can't find any words to say. It's like she hesitated about it. Is she loyal enough to not break his heart?