neunundneunzig

It's almost 10 p.m., she glanced at her watch. As much as she enjoyed the time with Kita, she has to go home. The same as him.

"I think it's time for me to go home."

"Oh? Of course. I'll walk you to the station, then."

They walked together, not hand in hand. Just enjoying each other companion. (y/n) rubbed her hands together, feeling cold. Of course, Kita noticed it, and he unwrapped his jacket and draped it over her shoulders.

"Thank you, Shinsuke. It does make me warm."

"No problem. I just don't want you to get sick, that's all."

It is. And, she could feel her heart thumping loudly, scared if he could hear it too. Tonight's date didn't help her to make everything easier. Instead, it makes her became more confused. What if she really loves Kita the way she loves Sakusa?

"(l/n)?"

She blinked twice, his hand waving in front of her.

"O-oh, Pardon. Did you say something?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm... good. I was spacing out, I guess." She chuckled nervously.

"Can we buy popsicles first?"

"Sure."

(y/n) opened her bag to find a coin purse, and accidentally dropped the coin under the bench near the vending machine.

"Oh my Gosh!"

She dropped on her knees and pressed her cheek to the ground, hoping to find her coin.

"What's wrong?"

She didn't answer, rather crawling under the bench, reaching out her hand to find the coin. She tap tap a few times until she feels something round and hard touching her hand. She grabbed the coin and crawling back, accidentally hitting her neck to the bench.

"Ow, ow!"

"Are you okay?!"

She gets up from the ground and rubbed her neck, wincing in pain. Kita removed her hand from her neck.

"Let me see."

(y/n) leaned to the side, giving him a nice view of her neck. Surely it starts to bruise, and he touched it lightly. She swatted his hand away.

"It hurts! Don't press it!"

"I apologize, I just want to take a look."

He looks at the bruise once again, feeling sorry for not helping earlier. But, the feeling's gone as fast as it came. He stared at her smooth neck and become lose control. He leaned closer and put his lips on the neck, away from the bruise.

"Shinsuke?"

Kita closed his eyes and started kissing her neck, to the point he starts to bite it, making her wince in pain. She tried to push him away, but to no avail, because his hands already going down to her waist and wrapping it tightly.

"Sh-shinsuke!"

She gripped his shoulders hard and forcefully pried herself out of his grip. She grabbed her neck and glaring at him.

"Wh-what was that for!"

"I... apologize. You really tempted me earlier when we made sweets and I guess I lost control now."

(y/n) explains the reason what caused her bruises, but not the hickeys from Kita. Well, some things better left unsaid, right?