1-hundertundelf

Ayumi blinked in surprise. Before she had a chance to say anything, (y/n) grabbed her hand and they disappeared between the crowds. Kita's phone ringing and he goes over to the less-crowded place to pick it up.

"W-what are you doing here, (y/n)!?!?"

"Calm down, Ayumi. I have less than four minutes to tell you the truth so please don't interrupt me, okay?"

"Wh-what happened?"

"I'm on a date with Shinsuke! Actually, we're not, just, hanging out because I have to return the favor earlier when I was sick. Why would you sent him to my apartment in the first place!?!"

"A-ah, it was because..."

"Forget it. I want you to promise me now...."

(y/n) keep rambling to her bestfriend, she almost didn't catch her words if she's getting distracted for a split second.

"Do you really love him?"

A sudden question from Ayumi catch her off guard. She stopped her rambling, clearly confused by herself.

"What do you feel when you're with him?

Is it the same as when you were with Sakusa?

Do you like it the way you like it with Sakusa?"

She doesn't answer.

Ayumi jolted in surprise when she feels something vibrated from her pocket. She takes out her phone to see Atsumu calling her.

"Uhhh (y/n) Atsumu's been searching for me so I have to go, I'll talk to you later...?"

"Ah, sure. I apologize about it..."

"No worries, just make sure you have to clear up things, okay? Love you, sweetie, bye."

After Ayumi left, she stood alone, completely forgotten about Kita. She wishes it would be her to be with Atsumu, oh well, guess it's not her luck.

A hand put on her shoulder and she was forcefully turned around to see Kita, looking relieved and gave her the biggest hug she ever had from him.

"Where were you, (l/n)? I was busy calling granny then you disappeared to somewhere else. You made me worried so much."

He rubbed her back up and down, relieving the worries for himself. But, she doesn't give him the same responses. Instead, she stays glued, barely moving. The two just stay like that for a while, clearly oblivious by some birdie watching from afar.

"Do you still want to go to the food fest?"

"I... want to go home..."

"Ah, okay then."

Although he's disappointed, she couldn't help it. Those words from Ayumi keep ringing in her mind, and she should get this thing over with, soon.

Faster than anything (my logic...lol), they already arrived at her apartment. She unlocked the door and turned around, facing him.

"Thank you for the date, (l/n)."

She only hummed. He raised her chin only to lean closer, eyes closing slowly. He captured her lips in a short-but-sweet kiss. His hand moving up to her cheek and rubbed it slowly before he pulled away.

"I do love you, and I want you to be my girlfriend, (y/n)."

Ah, well.