fünfzehn

(y/n) pulled away first, gasping for air. She grips his shoulder hard, catching her breath. After a while, she looks up to see Sakusa gazing at her, lovingly.

"I can't help it, I really want to do that for a long time."

Heat rushed up, turning her face into a darker shade of pink. She trembled, the feeling is too much for her. His arms tighten around her waist, and he put his forehead to her.

"Tell me, (y/n). Did the feeling's mutual?"

(y/n)'s flustered, before nodding slowly.

"Say it in words, (y/n). I want to hear from you."

"Y-yes. I-i l-like y-you t-too..." her voice is higher than usual, maybe because she's embarrassed.

Sakusa let her go, and she's composing herself. He wears his mask, and looked away. She rubbed her cheeks nervously, and walks ahead of him, Sakusa catch up and walks beside her to the commuter station.

At (y/n)'s stop, they leave the car, and out of the station. The walk is quiet, because Sakusa doesn't talk much, and (y/n) still embarrassed about the kiss.

She feels something wet touch her cheeks. Confused, she opens her palm and looks at the sky. Thunder can be heard slowly, and the sky's getting darker.

"Sakusa, we should hurry. I think it's gonna be raining soon."

She's right. As soon as she said it, the rain pouring cat and dog, forced them to run. They made it to (y/n)'s building completely drenched. Mostly (y/n) because she didn't bring any jacket or umbrella.

"I'm sorry about this, Sakusa. I made you drenched. Please do come in, you have to dry yourself." She unlocks the door and lets him in, closed the door afterward.

Sakusa looks around, the place is clean, and simple. No unnecessary things, etc. She told him to sit on the couch.

"I'll get you a towel."

She said and turning on the heater. She gives him towel, and makes two cups of hot cocoa, places it on the table. She leaves him to take shower, comes back already wearing pajamas.

She sits on the couch, far from Sakusa. It's an awkward silence, because of the previous moments. Also, Sakusa didn't seem to mind about it, because he just drinks the beverage calmly.

"Looks like the rain won't stop soon. Do you want to stay the night, or just go home? I have an umbrella you could use."

"I'd go home. I promised Komori to come to school early tomorrow with him."

She nodded, drinking it all in a large gulp. She sighed, and put her cup on the table.

(y/n) turned on the stereo, Movie by Tom Misch currently playing. His clothes already dry, and he put the towel and cup on the table.

"I have to go home."

She walks him to the door. He stands in front of her, turning down his mask and kissed her forehead. And then, he left not saying anything, just waved.