1-hundertnein

Tokyo Tower Entrance.

11 a.m.

It's a sunny day. Nice time to go around the city. The main entrance is crowded, couples, families, and maybe, groups get their way into the tower.

She waits patiently, fiddling with her fingers. People come and go, but it's not him. She knows that he would never ever stood up for a date, right?

But it's been a hour. Where is he?

She looks at her watch, it keeps going and going. Well, her patience doesn't. She sighed before deciding to leave the place, going to the commuter station. She stops at the nearest park, admiring the nice view of cherry blossom trees which haven't blossomed, yet.

"What is life, without a little risk?"

She opened her palm, only to feel the wind breezing. She always waits, patiently, for everything, for, nothing.

Atsumu...

She raised her chin and closed her eyes, lowkey hoping for something. It never comes. Not for quite a long time. Another palm placed on top of hers, she opened her eyes slowly.

Kita...

He pulled her towards him, making an oof sound from her. Arms wrapped around her waist, flushing their body to each other.

"I thought you already left." He said, breathlessly.

She smiled and her hands wrapping around his neck, inhaling his manly scent and... baby cologne? How cute. He nuzzled more to her neck, savoring each moment they shared. Under the sakura tree, in spring.

"Don't leave me, (l/n)."

He kissed her neck, which smelled better than anything else. She looks up to the sky, as beautiful as his orbs. How she wishes that she could stare at them all the time.

"I want to go to the tower."

He lets go of the hug.

"I do apologize to make you wait for a hour. There was a technical problem with the train and I...I..."

"Let's just go already." She cut him off.

(y/n) grinned, head tilting to the side cutely. She gestured for him to follow her, which she already running away. He shook his head before catching up with her, hand sliding down to grab hers. She only gripped it tighter, never let go.

"It's always been on my wishlist to go inside the tower. I'm excited!"

People loaded into the lift, almost squishing her body to the wall if Kita doesn't pull her closer to make some space.

"Be careful. You might get lost or something."

"I'm okay, Shinsuke!" she whisper-yelled.

Didn't I tell you from the start, that (y/n) could be all goofy and childish with her loved one? Do you think it would happen with Kita?

She exited the lift and ran around the place, taking photos here and there. Kita just leaning to the wall, smiling at her.

"Shinsuke, look! I could see the Metropolitan Police Department, isn't it amazing?" She showed her phone to him.

She keep rambling about everything, to the point he gets lost in thought, barely heard anything.

"(y/n), do you want to be my girlfriend?"