zweiundsechzig

"He was her first love?"

"Yeah, since her 2nd year at middle school. He was so fucking oblivious."

Sakusa clenched his fist, jealousy bubbling in his heart. He can see the way her eyes sparkled when talking to Atsumu, and her cute laugh filling Atsumu's ears. He doesn't want to; he is selfish. He just want her to look at him like that.

All he does is grabbing her forearm to pull to him. Her back bumping with his chest, and he wraps his hand around he waist, tightening every second. Last but not least, he put his chin on her head, scowling at him.

"Didn't I tell you to back off? Get your own girlfriend already. Most readers would choose you over me, right?"

"Heh. Really? You think so? Lemme ask 'em. Hey cuties (re: reader) would you choose me or Sakusa?"

'Tsumu winked making 'Samu slapped his head. He whined and yelling that his twin ruined the moment. (y/n) just watched and chuckled.

She looks around to see Komori nervously talking to Ayumi. He's not that blunt like Sakusa, and Ayumi is as fucking dense as (y/n). Seems like their relationship not gonna change anytime soon.

"Oh? Who's that cutie?" Atsumu takes a peek at Ayumi.

"She's my friend."

"What's her name?"

"Why would you wanna know?"

"Eh, can't I?"

She doesn't answer. Maybe, just maybe, her feelings towards him still linger in her heart. And, the thought of him liking Ayumi really makes her uneasy.

"Ah, it's almost night. Let's get something to eat! I don't really like the catering food. Hhh."

Atsumu walks beside Ayumi and grinned.

"What's yer name, sweetheart?"

"Uh? Sakamaki."

"No first name? Miya Atsumu, a pleasure to meet such a beauty like ya'."

She just rolled her eyes.

On the other side, Sakusa, being a hopeless guy when it comes to relationships, trying so hard. He glanced at (y/n)'s hand multiple times. She almost caught him.

"Do you need something, Omi?"

"... hold,"

"Old? What is it?"

"No... I, ... hands.." he murmured, almost inaudible request to her.

She gets the message and smiled. She slips her fingers between his, and clasped it. He just gripped it tighter and looks away, not letting her to see the blush rising to his face.

The restaurant door opened and they find a seat. It's a school night so (y/n), Ayumi and Osamu shöuld go home soon after eating.

"No way! How do you know about that?"

"I'm a man and I shöuld know about everything."

"Correction, he's a trash and it's because his fangirls told him about it."

"Shut it!"

"Boo."

Finished eating and paying, they go to the nearest station. The younger twin not hesitated to be affectionate to (y/n), purposely confusing Sakusa and makes him jealous, unbeknownst by (y/n).

"What are you doing?"

"From now on, I'll try to take her away from you."

"Why would you do that?!"

"I like her. And, you should know that never trust any guy with your girlfriend."