Chapter 27: Flaming Garbage

I do not own one piece or bnha

..........................................

Did Zoro and I mean to eavesdrop on Todoroki and Midoriya?

Technically no.

Did we regret it?

Absolutely not.

After our victory we had planned to go with the rest of our class and eat lunch. However, it appeared that our class got lost along the way and somehow we ended up at the end of the hall with Torodoki and Midoriya standing across from each other talking.

It appeared to be one of the situations where Mina would describe it as 'spilling the tea', or something along those lines.

The first bit of their conversation started with Todoroki claiming Midoriya was All Might's secret love child. Though I admitted Midoriya's quirk and All Might's were similar, and there was just something there that felt similar between the two that I couldn't put my finger on. They held similar presences, though that's not something that is passed down from parent and child from what I've seen before. In the end, the two of them look nothing alike, which would completely knock out that idea of Todoroki's.

However, right after his claim that Midoriya was the love child of All Might, he went on to explain why he was going to be the best without using his fire side. That included explaining his family experience. Todoroki's family, rather his father, sounded terrible. It just makes me want to hunt down his father and beat the shit out of him until he suffocating and begging for mercy and atones for his crimes as a human. All in all, his father sounds like human flaming trash, which would give me an advantage because I too am trash but I put out fires great.

"So basically, his father kinda bought a slave." Zoro hummed, glancing at me.

"So, he's this world's Celestial Dragon." I summarized, "But, he shouldn't be protected by the government, which makes it free game for us to kill him." Zoro nodded in agreement.

"The fuck is wrong with you," My head snapped forward as a hand slapped the back of my head. I bit my tongue to keep from complain and turned to glare at the person who had hit my head. Seeing Bakugo staring at me I blinked in confusion. "You can't just kill the number two hero that easily."

"When the fuck did you get here?" I whispered.

"I've been here the whole time, dumb shit." He growled, making sure to keep his voice low as to not get caught. "You two took the wrong turn and I figured you would end up getting into trouble or some dumb shit and mess up the competition by destroying everything."

That... was our specialty so I don't really have room to claim otherwise.

"Anyway," I mumbled, "Got any idea where we can find that flaming piece of garbage? We gotta get rid of him so Mr. Halfie doesn't have to look at him." I shrugged, "We'll just be doing the world a favor then."

I kinda feel bad for calling him Mr. Scar now.

However, the fact that he isn't using his own power because of his father is something I don't like. If anything, I personally would use that power and prove I was better than the person who gave it to me, or find a way to overtake him with the power.

"I'm gonna beat you!"

Hearing Midoriya come out and declare war right back on Todoroki did bring a smirk to my face. The spineless boy was starting to stand up.

Bakugo looked over at us, rolling his eyes. "You two need to eat now. If you're not at full strength I don't even want to consider wasting my time and fighting either of you."

I turned towards Bakugo and grinned, placing my arm over his shoulder which earned me a glare as he looked rabid. "Mr. Boom Boom cares. No need to worry, even if we were a little hungry we would still be far stronger than most of you guys."

Haki really comes in handy. Especially in a world of people that can't use it.

"Ah, what's for lunch anyway?" I asked as Bakugo began walking and leading the way for us.

He glanced at me with an annoyed glare looking near ready to bite my head off. "How the fuck am I supposed to know?!"

.................................................

I frowned at Momo then looked down at the outfit she had instructed me to wear. The insecurities of all of my scars covering my body began to creep up in the back of my mind as all the females in my class wore a cheer leading outfit. Especially considering I appeared to be the only that was covered in scars.

"Why are we wearing this?" I asked, trying to pull the shirt further down.

"I was informed last minute that all the females are to be included in cheer squad after lunch." Momo answered as she began to usher all of us towards the stadium.

I frowned at her as she pulled my arm as if guiding me. "You weren't informed, Miss Robin? You?"

"Robin?" She blinked at me then nodded, "Yes, unfortunately it must have been missed."

I shook my head, "That... that just doesn't seem right.-"

"What's up with class 1-A?! Why are the girls wearing cheer leading outfits?"

I froze up, then looked towards Momo as realization began to hit her as we were the only ones wearing cheer leading outfits. Leaning towards her I mumbled, "Who told you that lie?"

Rather than answer me she turned towards the source and yelled out, "Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us?!"

I rose an eyebrow, "You let yourself get fooled by the juice perv? Miss Robin..." I shook my head and patted her head.

"How'd you get roped into that?" I turned towards the voice to see Zoro approaching us with Bakugo and Kirishima.

I pointed towards Mineta and Kaminaru. "The pervy duo fooled Miss Robin into thinking it was mandatory."

I began walking towards them before shoving the pom poms in Kirishima's hands, which he took without a complaint. "Go help the girls feel more comfortable with cheering."

Rather than complain, Kirishima grinned and pounded his arms together. "Yosh! Being supportive is super manly!"

A smile formed on my face as he rushed out and began to cheer with the girls. As I had thought as he had joined in the girls looked as if they felt less self conscious and began to grow louder. Instructing Kirishima as well.

"Well, I'm gonna go get changed." I stated, turning back towards Zoro and Bakugo. Zoro wasn't looking towards me though, instead his eyes were narrowed in on someone else.

"Do you even know where the fuck to go?" Bakugo asked with a look of annoyance.

I grinned, "I marked it on the walls as we were walking!" Rather than let him scold me I ran off. Sure enough I could faintly make out some of Bakugo's yelling as I did so.

.................................................

End of chapter 27!

Sorry for the delay in chapters! The next chapter will include the fights! Who do ya'll wanna see Katsu and Zoro fight?

This is not edited