Chapter 16: Heroes Are Dramatic

I do not own BNHA or One Piece

............................................................

  All Might made his big entrance quick before he was in front of the Nomu punching him off of me. I had been shocked to see his giant normal smile replaced by a large frown which radiated anger and worry as he slowly picked me up. Aizawa was limping his way over, the large gash on his cheek bleeding more down his cheek and clearly something was wrong with his leg.

"Young Katsu!" All Might declaimed as he looked down at me. "I apologize for being late, you got hurt because of me.-"

"Shut up." I let out a breath of air, my pain still present making me wince. "I got injured because I'm a dumb ass. Anyway, they have real intent to kill you." I said, jerking my head over to the Nomu that was starting to stand back up. "That thing has been hit multiple times by me, Aizawa, and Zoro. The scratches and gashes are healed, so you'll need to make quick and hard work to win."

Both All Might and Aizawa looked at me shocked. Perhaps I wasn't the best student in class, but I've seen more than enough fights to pull out the enemies weakness. I wasn't a complete dumb ass, I put my work in where its needed.

All Might looked over Aizawa, his frown deepening as he kept me in his arms. "You're too beaten up to help her, you can barely stand. Besides that, you need to be up by the entrance with the other students, Thirteen is out."

"It would have been worse for me if Katsu didn't help, plus that friend that showed up of hers."

Speaking of Zoro made me frown. I didn't have a clue where they sent him. However, from the bottom of my stomach I could just feel that he was still near by, perhaps the portal guy couldn't think fast enough on how far to send him.

"Here!" We turned to see Izuku rushing forward with his arms out, his eyes wide with worry. "I'll take Katsu!"

All Might's frown slowly turned upward as he extended me towards Izuku. "Right, I trust you can get her back with your other classmates. Aizawa will go with you."

Tsu hopped forward and quickly ushered Aizawa's arm over her to help support him. Izuku managed to hold me without an issue, which made me blink in confusion. Perhaps he was stronger than I originally thought.

"Right, now go. I'll handle this." All Might turned away from us and prepared to fight the Nomu. I frowned as we began walking.

Izuku let Tsu and Mineta take the lead, his head glancing back at All Might in worry. I glanced up at him then back at All Might, who was beginning his fight. Shigaraki's attention was off of us, now solely on All Might. It gave us the time to escape.

"You're worried." I muttered, looking away from Izuku, who jumped at my comment.

"W-What?! N-No-"

"Probably should be." I commented, taking him by surprise. "He might be seen as indestructible to most, but the strongest people fall too, sometimes harder. If they say they have a plan, it might just succeed. Anyone that comes up with a plan to kill someone like All Might must have a fairly full proof plan."

I doubt All Might is at Whitebeard level. If he can fall, All Might can too.

The numbing was starting to kick in. My pain slowly ebbing away into nothing at all. My head throbbed less, becoming more of a tingly feeling. The pain in my ribs was almost gone completely, as was all feeling in general. I should be able to fight again if need be.

"N-No. All Might is strong, he can't fail." Izuku said.

"I've seen it before, Izuku." I stated, making him falter, as did the others as they looked at me in confusion. "Everybody falls in one way or another. That thing. It could heal almost instantly from Zoro's cuts. His strength, though toned down for now, is still not one to take lightly."