Chapter 4: Green Cauliflower

I don't own One Piece or My Hero Academia

...........................................

Finding a forest yesterday had been surprisingly easy. Especially since it happened to be by that robot place. Gathering leaves and making a make-shift bed had been just as easy, though I know I'll have to start building something for shelter.

Franky would have done it in a minute. It's quite unfortunate he isn't here.

Having woken up at the crack of dawn, I stared blankly at the sky. My eyes were glazed over as my thoughts went over the last few days and my crew.

Most likely I'm the only one here. Which means the crew is most likely, hopefully, safe.

I'm completely clueless as to why my body is now that of when I was fifteen. Though it did not effect my memory, thankfully. My memory was already messed up as is, I didn't want to mess it up anymore. I can also still use haki, but it seems more limited. I suppose because my body isn't as trained as it was before.

Somehow I've gotten into a school? Whatever that means.

Everyone also keeps mentioning my feet. It's strange that me being barefoot is weird to them. While it is strange, as I've been told, it isn't as weird as some guy shooting tape from his elbows.

That guy is weird.

My bangs rustled with a soft breeze, drawing a sigh from me. It wouldn't hurt to go look around. Perhaps I'll find some other pirates here.

..........................................

The constant stares from everyone almost made me want to put on shoes. If it wasn't for the bounds of anxiety that shoes gave me, I would likely give in. In the end though, it was far easier to deal with the strange looks.

At least nobody at the beach will judge me.

Granted, I have absolutely no idea how I got to the beach, but I'll go with it. I did think ahead and bring my things with me, since it's likely I won't be able to make it back.

Calmly I stated out at the ocean, just picturing the Sunny being docked by Franky. Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper would be running around the beach making a scene. Zoro would be unloading some weights and Sanji setting up a feast. Faintly I would imagine Brook playing Bink Sake and Robin and Nami's gossip.

Then I blinked and it was all gone. I'm along again.

No crew. No Sunny.

Just me.

Standing in front of the ocean alone, in some other world.

In the end, I'd rather it be me than them. I didn't mind being the price to pay for them to stay together.

"Ahh!"

Blinking, I turned around to the sound of the thud.

It was some sweaty boy with curly green hair. He was wearing a blue track suit and appeared quite short. When he stood back up dusting himself off I noticed his face was covered in freckles and he had large green eyes. He almost looked a little girly.

"You okay?" I asked, making him jump.

His green eyes widened in panic and he flushed looking around before looking back at me. "M-Me?" He pointed to himself.

"You're the one that fell." I responded, squinting my eyes as he got flustered again.

"R-Right! Sorry!" He rubbed his neck sheepishly. "I'm okay, thank you for asking."

"You'd be cute to draw." I mumbled, pulling out my sketchbook.

He flushed a deeper shade of red and began waving his arms. "Wha-No-Ah!"

"Stop moving, Green Cauliflower." I ordered, quickly sketching his body figure, which included his shy actions of trying to hide part of his face. "You here training?"

"Y-Yeah, I was running!" That seemed to distract him. "Well I was before I tripped."

I smirked at that and began quickly sketching in a few details. His curly hair, large eyes, and freckles. A few more details in his hands.

"Why are you here?" He asked, now trying to glance at my sketch but I held it a little higher.

"My feet led me here." I responded, making him sweatdrop.

Erasing some of the lines I redrew some and made them bolder. Then I added in more details before sharing, really bringing the image to life.

It was a simple image. Simply the boy in front of me, with his head angled to the side as his hand tried to cover his face. One eye was still completely visible behind his hand, facing downward, and his mouth was crocked to the side as he stammered. Some shading as added to his freckled face to help showcase his blush.

"Woah." I glanced up to see him on his tippy toes looking over my sketch. "You draw really good and fast!" Then his eyes widened and excitement flared around him. "Is that your quirk?!"

"No." I crinkled my nose, "I'm an artist and every great artist should have those simple attributes."

He blinked, then flushed and stuttered an apology as he backed up from me. Apparently he felt as if he was invading my space. Something that I didn't have with my crew.

That's considerate though.

I smiled at the boy," Well, you should be back to training! You won't amount to much without muscles!" Pushing him forward I waved at him. "Bye, Green Cauliflower!"

.....................................................

End of Chapter 4!

Short chapter, but a longer one is coming next. The next chapter was actually so long I had to split it into two.

This is not edited.