Chapter 22: Doing a Civil Service

I do not own one piece or bnha

............................................

Turns out, I was wrong. Aizawa can indeed ground me. Apparently grounding is not shoving me in the ground it is simply taking away something, and forcing me to stay in the house with no entertainment, as a form of punishment.

Aizawa was quite troubled when I told him what I thought grounding was.

Zoro, on the other hand, was not grounded and was allowed to do as he pleased. That did not allow him to drink sake, sadly for him, but it did allow him to submerge himself in the youtube videos of cutting stuff and slime. He's taken an off liking to it, and I last saw him taking notes on 'slime recipies'.

I was not allowed to use the magic computer of entertainment. Nor has Aizawa allowed me to use the television. I've also been under clear instruction to stay inside the apartment.

The problem is I have a hard time following instructions, especially when it comes down to making me stay in a particular place for long. Even more so when there are things to explore.

Needless to say, I'm currently at Walmart. The one I had been banned from going to.

Aizawa left for patrol and Zoro wasn't a snitch so I left.

I got into the walmart no problem because of how wrapped up my head still is. The hat on top of my head probably helps too, and the fact that I shoved my hair underneath it.

From what I was understanding, they have pets here. I want one.

Of course I've only been at this store for two hours looking for this pet section. I keep walking down this aisle that has boxed up dolls that have these creepy smiles and look as if they're plastered with make up. After my third time down the aisle I picked up one of the boxes and frowned at it.

These were dolls marketed towards little girls, who I know are impressionable, as I clearly was. They'll be looking at these things and will likely want to look like them, or at least a good amount will. Sure, some of them have different sizes, which makes me somewhat satisfied, but they all look as if they have a shit ton of make up on them.

I scowled at the doll in my hand. While I would never knock people wearing make up, as I absolutely love seeing the art on people'a faces and what talent they have, not every single one of these dolls needs to have it. Looking over a few, I started grabbing boxes and placing them on the ground.

Pulling my backpack out from behind me, I pulled out some supplies. As an artist, particularly for the Straw Hats, I've grown accustomed to carrying around different art supplies. One of which I can use to remove some of the doll's face.

If I move efficiently, I should be able to remove and repaint the faces in about ten minutes tops. Possibly five if I can take it out of the boxes quicker.

"Look at me," I mumbled, carefully pulling out the first doll and began working on the face. "Being a hero and doing a civil service to all those little girls. They all need to know they're beautiful." I mumbled, pulling out some paint and using my hand as if it was a palatte for the paint.

The first set of doll's I fixed was the artist. Some did get dramatized make up, to show the artists that used make up as their form of art. Others I didn't add any make up and smudged some paint around the face to make the doll look as if she was a messy painter, as I was. Then a few were given a natural look, which included freckles, or bags under their eyes.

The next set I worked on was some space cadet looking doll. I would imagine some female that was able to go to space wouldn't have time to have her hair done perfect and have perfect make up while going into space. So I fixed it and gave them a natural look and messed up the hair a little.