🍋 6. Multiplayer Fun - Malina X Male Reader (Helltaker) (+18)

Start from the beginning

Malina: "I think I need some vodka."

Y/N: "Whatever makes you happy."

As Malina returned to the kitchen, she felt several eyes observing her every move, making her feel much more nervous. This time, you went with her just to make sure nothing happened. She grabbed her vodka bottle labeled "Rokita" and flickered the cap off, drinking it really fast.

Y/N: "Calm down, let's talk."

Malina: "Let's do that in my room, I think the rest of the girls are plotting against me."

You two walked to Malina's room and locked the door just to make sure no one could enter. Sitting on the bed, you watched as Malina continued to drink her big bottle of vodka with ease.

Y/N: "Talk to me."

Malina put the cap on the bottle and avoided making eye contact with you, in case she starts daydreaming again.

Y/N: "I won't tell anyone."

Malina: "Let's just say you've been making a certain impact around here, and it's been getting to my head as well, I suppose."

She was still embarrassed of making eye contact with you, holding her bottle close to her for comfort.

Y/N: "I'm sorry for that, but it was inevitable."

Malina: "Yeah. But don't worry, I don't really need to do the "thing" in order to feel better."

Y/N: "I understand. What do you want to do then?"

Malina: "Uff..."

Malina was getting flustered again, taking the cap off her bottle and took a swig from it.

Malina: "I... fine yeah, I maybe want to do it, but just this once. I'm feeling pent up for some reason."

Y/N: "Then I'll make sure to help you."

You took the bottle from Malina as you looked directly into her eyes, her fantasies with you returning and then leaving her head as you kissed her, shocked at your action which left her completely speechless.

Malina: "You sure don't play around..."

Now, it was Malina's turn.

She pushed you onto her bed, taking off your pants and holding your dick in her hand, smirking at how big it was.

Malina: "Not bad. Not bad at all."

She turned away from you as her head lowered to be closer to your dick, with her ass being extremely closer to your face. You ripped a hole through her fancy pants and saw no panties blocking the entrance to her pussy.

Malina: "Don't judge me, I have my reasons."

You didn't mind it, thinking that it made it easier to do what you were about to do. As Malina jerked you off and admired the size of your throbbing cock, you licked her vagina, making sure to use your fingers as you played with her clit, causing her to moan and tremble.

Malina - How is he this good?

Malina decided to play your game, with her tongue she started licking your dick as she continued to use her hand and jerking you off faster. She finally started to suck on your dick, her tongue sloppily swirling around it to make you feel as good as she could, given how little experience she had with this whole thing.

This was a game you were good at.

One of your fingers went into her vagina, surprising Malina as her moan made you accidentally cum inside of her mouth, since you were already at your limit and that was all it took, allowing her to climax all over your face as well.

You were about to show her who was on the lead by moving first despite your clear exhaustion, grabbing her hips and aligning your dick with her entrance, entering Malina as she gripped your thighs for support. You started pounding her as her breasts bounced up and down, keeping her eyes closed feeling like she would climax again at any moment, but she wasn't going to give up like that.

And neither were you.

You held your position with Malina facing away from you as you stood up on the bed, her face against the wall as you thrusted as deep as you could into her, grabbing her shoulders and using them to thrust harder into her. Malina could do nothing but experience what the other girls experienced as you ravaged her pussy with your animalistic thrusting.

Malina: "Come on, do it do it do it!"

You felt your time come to an end as you thrusted one last time, cumming inside of Malina. You spanked her ass once for fun, seeing her look at you angrily while at the same time, embarrassed. You pulled out and brought her down as you both lay down on the bed.

Y/N: "How was that...?"

Malina: "Eh, could've been better. Thank you."

Y/N: "Ha, I'm glad it helped. Do you want me to stay here with you?"

Malina: "Y-You're already here anyways and I won't kick you out. H-Hold me close will ya?"

Y/N: "I couldn't hear you very well."

Malina: "Don't be annoying, I'm sure you heard me perfectly!"

You did, simply teasing Malina and getting a reaction out of her was fun to do considering how tough she acted when everyone else was around. Your arms embraced her as she looked into your eyes, finally accepting you as she pecked your lips.

Malina: "I'm picking what game we're playing next time."

——————————————————————————