PART 82: | DARKNESS AT THE EDGE OF THE TOWN |

Start from the beginning

- Eric smiles at her, "Hopefully we can do this sometime again, over drinks?"

- Rebekah gives him a small smile, "Maybe after my family deals with this prophecy that is set to destroy us."

- "Whenever you are ready I'll be waiting." Eric replies and Rebekah leaves to find Kol.

Rebekah found Kol in his and Natali's room, he had a few grimoires on the bed and was looking through them.

- "Kol, can I come in?" Rebekah asks nicely.

- Kol looks at her direction, "You already did." he remarks.

- "I just want you to know that I'll be by your side and help you with whatever you need." Rebekah told him.

- "I don't need your help." Kol simply tells her.

- Rebekah sighs, "Don't be like that, Kol."

- "Like what?" Kol trailed off, "Please enlighten me how should I be right now."

- "Just let me help you." Rebekah says, "This doesn't affect only you. I care about Natali too, she was my best friend."

- Kol let out a laugh, "Like you can. You don't know anything. And besides, I'm going away from New Orleans and you better don't come with me because we both know as soon as Klaus needs you, you will leave."

Suddenly, Rebekah's face grows cold and it's clear that the darkness from her curse has flared up at this statement.

- "You know what I think? I think you need some good old daggering right now." Rebekah tells him.

- "What did you just said?" Kol asks her and when he looks at her he saw that her eyes darkened. He immediately stops what he was doing and looks at her with concern.

- "Yeah, you've heard me right." Rebekah says.

- "This isn't you talking, it's because of the curse." Kol stated.

- Rebekah walks towards him, ignoring what he said, "At least Klaus was right about that, he knew when to put you down."

- But Kol didn't like what she was talking about, so he strikes back "The only person who needs to be daggered right now is you. And trust me, sister, if he could you would be the first person he daggers right now. I'll never understand why you always choose to be by his side."

- "Just as you would always choose Natali over your sister, I always choose Nik over you." Rebekah told him, "We always needed to run from our father because you would cause havoc wherever we go. The best times I had was when you weren't around."

- "Good thing then that I'll go away and you won't see me for a long time." Kol told her, trying his best to keep his calm because he knew that wasn't her talking.

Rebekah's vampire face comes out, along with her fangs, as she lunges for Kol. She tries to shove Kol in his chest but he grabs both of her hands.

- "I'm not going to fight you, Rebekah. I have better things to do." Kol tells her before he snapped her neck because that was the only way to put her down.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Now Kol is in his car on his way out of town as he speeds through the back roads he's anxious and clearly on edge. His phone rings, and he sees it's Rebekah.

He shakes his head and tries to ignore it, biting the knuckles on his left hand in an attempt to keep himself in check

He shakes his head and tries to ignore it, biting the knuckles on his left hand in an attempt to keep himself in check. Rebekah's call goes to voicemail and Kol was listening to what she was saying, "I'm sorry for what I said earlier and now you probably already left New Orleans, I just wanted to tell you that I just found out that Marcel is dead. He had Lucian's serum, Elijah killed him before he took it."

Kol just approached a sign that reads, "NOW LEAVING NEW ORLEANS CITY LIMITS" and suddenly he screams in agony as his skin starts to turn gray and desiccated, starting with his fingertips and making its way down his arms toward his torso.

He screeches to a halt and gets out of his car, leaning against the hood as he tries to figure out what's going on. When he sees the sign, he vamp-speeds back over the New Orleans border, which stops the desiccation but increases his anger. As powerful feelings rush back, he roars furiously.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Soo, what do you think about Rebekah and Eric?