PART 82: | DARKNESS AT THE EDGE OF THE TOWN |

Start from the beginning

- "Kol, it's true. I can't find her." Freya tells him, approaching him from behind, "We need to go back."

- "First you need to pay for what you did to me." Davina says and starts giving Kol an aneurysm.

Freya reacts quickly and thrusts him out of the ancestral world. Kol awakens beside Rebekah with a gasp, releasing her hand.

- Rebekah looks at him confused, "What happened? You haven't been there long."

- "Natali isn't there." Kol tells her.

- "Where the hell is she then?" Rebekah asks.

- Kol was silent for a moment, processing what they just found out and all he could say was, "I have no idea."

A few moments later Freya also awakened with a gasp.

- "Freya, are you okay?" Rebekah asked her.

- "I'm fine." Freya replied, then she looks at Kol, "I told you it wasn't safe to go there, who knows what would happen if we stayed longer."

- "Well, at least now we know that Natali isn't there and I can try and find another way to bring her back." Kol tells her.

- "I'm sorry Kol, but I'm not sure if it's even possible." Freya says honestly.

- "You don't know anything." Kol says, "And you know what, I personally hope the bloody prophecy is true, you can all rot in hell for all I care. I'm just sorry I won't be around to see it."

He turns away from her and Rebekah, and begins to walk out of the room.

- "Where are you going?" Freya called out.

- "None of your business, alright? There is nothing for me here." Kol told her.

- "Kol, you know that's not true. Your family.." Freya trailed off, trying to convince him to stay.

- Kol turned to face her suddenly, anger taking over his features, "Do not lecture me about family, sister or not! Now you may have spent your entire life searching for us, but I never for a second wanted you." he growled at her before finally leaving.

- "I'll talk to him." Rebekah tells Freya and follows Kol.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Rebekah went to Fangtasia because she knew that was probably a place where she will find Kol. When she walked in the only person at a bar was Eric.

- "Hello, Rebekah." Eric said the moment he saw her.

- "Hey, Eric. Is Kol here? Did you see him?" Rebekah asked.

- "Yeah, he basically ran upstairs, didn't even say Hi." Eric told her, "I'm guessing plans didn't go as planned?"

- Rebekah sighs, "Natali isn't in the ancestral world, we don't know where she is and if she can even be brought back."

- "I never thought something like this could happen, especially not to her." Eric tells her, "She's been through a lot of things to just be gone like this. But I'm sure Kol will do everything to bring her back."

- "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of." Rebekah says, "He will kill everyone who fails to bring her back and a lot more because that's the way he will fill the void inside of him."

- "I know. I've been around long enough to see how he deals with anger." Eric told her.

- "Anyway, I'll go up stair to try and talk with him." Rebekah tells him, "It was nice talking to you."