91🔥The heart to keep them away

Start from the beginning

Jin's eyes widened, he was taken a back by the news, "I was gone for less than 48 hours, what on earth did you two fight about?" Jungkook did dare make eyecontact with Jin but he did explain.

"Something happened between Hoseok and Yoongi while you guys were gone," he briefly explained what happened, now seated on his bed as Jin stood in front of him, "and when it did I got worried and started yelling for Yoongi to come out of it, but Tae stopped me, saying he knew how to handle himself. I felt like he didn't understand how worried I was and brushed it off. I...I shut him out, I didn't have a good reason too and it was stupid, but I feel like I really hurt him, Jinnie." Jungkook brought his knees up to his chest, he still hadn't looked at Jin.

SeokJin sighed, sitting next to Jungkook on the bed while running a hand through his red hair, "You two are going to need to talk, baby, you can't shut him out when you feel like that; you're supposed to talk to him." Jungkook nodded, well aware that he messed up. SeokJin just shook his head, tilting Jungkook's chin up and kissing him slowly, Jungkook melting from the touch, when he pulled away Jin said, "I'm not mad at you, we still need to work on your communication."

Jungkook just nodded, leaning into Jin as the elder wrapped an arm around him.

At that moment Jin looked around the room, noticing the bed where Yoongi was supposed to be in, empty.

His eyes widened as he asked, "Where the fuck is Yoongi?"

<><><>

Before SeokJin sprinted to his dorm-room, he made sure to stop by Taehyung's room like he had promised himself.

He knocked on the door frantically, probably catching the attention of others in their own dorms but he didn't care. The door swung open, NamJoon on the otherside, he forgot he and Tae were dorm mates, "Hey, Jin Hyung-"

"MOVE FUCKER THAT'S MY MAN!" Taehyung shouted as he yeeted NamJoon out of the way and hugged the life out of his elder boyfriend.

When he pulled away from the hug, Jin grabbed Taehyung's nape and pulled their lips together, the earth elemental humming into the kiss as he placed his hands on Jin's shoulders, eventually gripping Jin's red hair. SeokJin moved his hands towards Taehyung's hips, Tae laughing into their kiss when he realized Jin was going to try and grope him.

"I missed you," Taehyung mumbled as he pulled away, looking up at Jin, "Jungkook and I-"

"I know and I missed you too, I saw him already," SeokJin interrupted, NamJoon laying on his bed, clearly trying to get some sleep but couldn't when Tae and Jin were yapping. SeokJin laughed, "We'll all talk tomorrow, I love you, try and sleep."

Taehyung nodded, pecking Jin's lips, "I love you too, and you're a hypocrite."

SeokJin stuck his tongue out as he walked to his room, hoping not to see Yoongi in his room.

<><><>

That though, was not the case.

When he walked in he saw a sight that made his heart warm up yet break at the same time.

Yoongi was leaning against the headboard of Hoseok's bed, his eyes closed as he breathed in and out deeply. Hoseok's head was on his lap, Yoongi's pale hands going through his orange hair softly, calmly, in a loving manner.  Hoseok was facing towards Yoongi's stomach, his arms wrapped around Yoongi's waist as he slept.

At the sound of Jin's footsteps, Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, his dark eyes meeting Jin's.

"Hi, hyung," he whispered, looking down at Hoseok's face and smiling softly before back up at SeokJin.

Jin looked at the two, especially the soft smile Yoongi's face adorned, before asking, "What happened?" he made sure to keep his voice low as he walked over to the two.

Yoongi sighed, his hand still threading through Hoseok's hair, "I don't know, I felt like something was wrong with him, deep down I just knew. So I rushed over to his room and when I walked in..." Yoongi paused staring down at his lover, his lips forming into a pout, "he was sobbing, like, really bad. He wouldn't tell me what happened, so I pulled him to bed and shushed him back to sleep, and now here we are."

SeokJin's teeth sunk into his plump bottom lip, his arms crossing over his chest, "Do you know how long you've been like this? Did you two-"

"No," Yoongi cut in, staring at Jin to further prove his point, "we didn't do anything sexual, and i've been like this for 2 hours I think."

Jin nodded, the two staying silent for a moment before Yoongi asked, "how was the trip?"

"Good, good, Fera and I got a lot of answers and we're going to talk to you two about it tomorrow," Yoongi nodded at Jin's words, his eyes still fixated on Hoseok as he continued to run his hand through his hair, "are... are you going to stay?"

At that question Yoongi looked back at Jin, his heart hammering in his chest, "I...um I guess not, since you're here. But I bet you want to get some sleep and with his-"

Jin smiled, a small smile, that wasn't one of happiness but one of understanding. He understood why Yoongi hesitated, he understood that Yoongi wanted to stay with Hoseok.

"You want to stay, don't you?"

Tears formed in Yoongi's dark brown eyes, his head moving on it's own as he nodded, "Please, t-they've kept me away from him for two fucking days. Just.. let me stay with him." he practically begged, through, not only his words but, his eyes.

SeokJin didn't hesitate when he nodded, the new information Shinhyun had presented them with hours before reminding him that they shouldn't, and can't, keep the two apart.

"Thank you, Jin, thank you," Yoongi expressed, looking back down at the placidly sleeping Hoseok on his lap.

When Jin came out of the bathroom, having taken a shower, he saw Yoongi and Hoseok now laying down. Hoseok's head was in the crook of Yoongi's neck as Yoongi just held him while he slept, the two breathing deeply. Hoseok wasn't fussing in his sleep like he had been for the last few nights Seokjin was there, he was calm, his arms wrapped around Yoongi's waist as if the elder was his life line. 

As SeokJin drifted to sleep, he couldn't help but wonder how they even had the heart to keep the two away from each other in the first place.

a/n

Credit to rightful artists