-Episode20-[Disguise]

Start from the beginning

"Hey Gus" she texted. "Come meet me in front of the Silver Grand hotel right now. I found her" she shared her live location and waited.

It took him only two minutes to arrive. Gusion panted heavily once he reached his friend.

"Pathetic. Look at you now, just because of that chick" Karina shook her head in disbelief.

"I rushed here as soon as I received your message. Didn't even got time to reply" he said and looked up.

"I can't believe it's actually you, Kar"

"What do you mean?"

"Look at how cute you are! I wouldn't have known it was you if you didn't leave your location for me to track"

Right, she had forgotten what kind of attire she was wearing.

"I had to go through this because of you" she glared and took off her bunny hat.

"So where is she?"

"Inside that hotel" she pointed in. "She's not alone though. A certain shinobi was accompanying her"

"Don't tell me it's that Iga bastard"

"Sorry. It's him"

Gusion turned his heels and ran towards the entrance. Karina was about to grab his sleeves to stop him but missed, so she just followed.

"How may I help you sir?" A woman behind the reception desk asked.

"Is there anyone named Hanabi in here?"

Karina mentally face palmed.

"Sorry sir. I'm afraid I can't tell you that. Unless you have an appointment with that person"

"Yes yes I do have an appointment"

"Let me check sir" the lady typed something on her keyboard as Gusion waited impatiently.

"Sorry sir. Nobody with the name "Hanabi" booked a room here" she said. "You must've mistaken sir"

"What do you mean?! I know she's here stop lying you-" the white haired male raised his voice. Karina rushed in to pull him out from attempting to murder anybody there.

"Hey! Let go! I need to get her back!" He yelled.

"Shh! This isn't going anywhere and you know it! Of course the staff wouldn't tell you. It's their job to protect the residents privacy!" She successfully dragged him out back in the streets.

"What am I supposed to do then? I can't just sit around and wait knowing she's in a room with that bastard! God knows what they could be doing!"

"That's why you should come up with a plan or something and not just irrationally barge in like that!" The short haired girl scolded. "I assure you they are not lovers like you're what worrying about"

"But still..." he sighed. "Fine. You're right. I need to do better than this"

"Good. Now let's come up with a plan, shall we?"

+_^*•———+———•*^_+

Hey folks! I'm back with another boring chapter! :,D sorry about that.

BUT!!! Don't leave yet! I have something to tell you!

So I've been thinking... how about we do a QnA section? Just writing chapters is boring.

So leave as many questions here as you'd like and I'll answer them next week ! Along with the new chapter!(i hope)

The questions can be about anything! Mobile legends, hobbies, songs or whatever! You name it I answer it! You have a week so ask away!

:D hope to see y'all next week! Don't forget to vote!