002. A Sleepover For The History Books

Chapter Two.

[Frankie]

[Frankie]

𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲

Frankie had been drinking subpar-to-Hogsmede butterbeer with Blaise when a frazzled Professor Sprout had appeared in the kitchen, looking for any stray Hufflepuffs, and they had been hurried out of the kitchens with little more than a disappointed sigh and shooed towards the Great Hall. Blaise had tried to explain that he couldn't go to the Great Hall dressed in only his pyjamas and he must be allowed to return to their common room for more appropriate clothing but Sprout had vanished halfway through his speech leaving Frankie to drag Blaise to the Great Hall so they could find out what all of the commotions was about. It wasn't hard to notice that the entire student body of Hogwarts had been interrupted from whatever they chose to do at nighttime and told to move to the Great Hall, settling Blaise's anxiety about the two being the only people in their pyjamas.

They entered the great hall with a group of seventh years who had been ushered out of the library, still clutching their books as they muttered the content to themselves over and over again. Blaise slipped his hand into her own, squeezing it slightly at the sight, "I don't feel good about this,"

Frankie had to agree, casting her gaze across the hall. Prefects were doing their best to calm down the first years as the Head boy had fallen asleep in the Head girls lap. The teachers did their best to do a headcount as students continued to move around to get to their friends. Frankie's gaze landed on Harry, who seemed alight with rage as he kept his gaze on the concrete. Frankie netted her brows with confusion, turning her attention to the rest of the Gryffindor students for any clues. Each of them appeared extremely shaken, even Hermione was at a loss for words.

"There you are!" Pansy emerged from the herd of Slytherins, a blanket clutched in her hands, "I told Snape you two were missing but he didn't even acknowledge me,"

"Actually he did," Theo laughed, bumping her with his shoulder, "He told you to shut up,"

Pansy ignored him, instead turning her attention towards Blaise. She passed him the blanket, jerking her head towards a small area covered in blankets next to the Slytherin table, "We set up camp in case this goes for a long time, Dumbledore isn't the best at getting to the point,"

Frankie was almost impressed by Pansy's work, she would've had to have convinced Theo to help her carry all those blankets, "Did you take all of the blankets from the common room?"

Pansy didn't reply, but her bright cheeks spoke for her. Frankie let out a small chuckle, slowing down to walk with Theo. She couldn't think of anything that would cause Dumbledore to want to drag them out of their common rooms and into what was turning into the coldest area of the entire school, though Dumbledore was known for his insane moments.