Rememberance

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
Narrator pov:
It's been years after the final battle, the world was rebuilding itself for quite awhile but now they are better than ever. It was a very sunny and peaceful and calm day, chatter was heard amongst the people hanging around their homes or at shops etc. and amongst the people was short raven haired woman named mikasa Ackerman or is now known as mrs.yeager.  She was currently shopping for groceries for tonight's dinner and on her back was her 1 year old daughter sleeping comfortably a gentle breeze brushed past mikasa which made her brush back some of her hair behind her ear. She proceeded to purchase what she needed and began walking to the next shop only to hear name being called out.

"Auntie mikasa!!!, auntie mikasa!!!!" As she turned to see the son of Annie and Armin named Lucas.

"Hhmm? What's wrong Lucas?" Mikasa said as she bent down.

"It's Christopher he's in trouble!"

Mikasa eyes widened and sudden struck of panic hit her. Lucas looked like he was about to burst out in tears and the bruises on his face worried her even more. Lucas was only 8 years old the same as Christopher, Lucas is the child of Annie and Armin.

Lucas grabbed mikasa arm and led her to where Christopher was, they sped walk  for about 10 minutes until they were about to turn the corner to see Christopher being held by an officer.

"Hi mrs.yeager." The officer said to mikasa As mikasa looked at chriopher.

Christopher looked to the right in shame.

Mikasa was worried but yet relieved he's only got a bit of scratches and a bruise on the left side of his cheek.

"He got into a fight again." The officer explained who's name was Roy(an oc he's like a big brother to Lucas and Christopher)

"Thank you Roy and thank you Lucas for letting me know."

"No problem mrs.yeager, have a nice day." As Roy left.

Lucas waved goodbye his home was only a few feet away so mikasa didn't have to walk him home.

"Let's go." Mikasa said.

They were walking back home as Christopher had his hands in his pocket looking at the ground he was pretty nervous at what his mother might do this wasn't the only confrontation he had with those local bullies and each time mikasa would warn him just to stay away from them and ignore them but they would always bother him and Lucas for no reason that's why it would always end in a conflict and mikasa would sometimes yell a bit at Christopher. But she would never stay mad for long she would always give him a saddened look.

As they got back inside they took off their shoes.

"Sit down." Mikasa told Christopher.

Christopher listened.

Mikasa grabbed a fresh wet towel and began to clean Christopher face but Christopher flinched as she rubbed over his bruise.

"Stay still." Mikasa said in a cold but yet worried tone.

"Mom...I'm sorry." Christopher said sadly but a bit angrily knowing he failed his mom again.

"I-I didn't mean to-."

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But ma-."

"Quiet.....I-I dont like getting angry with you Christopher........ I just get so worried about you,Always getting into fights with those kids,WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY GO TO FAR DURING THOSE FIGHTS AND....you end up terribly hurt or even worst." Mikasa said on the midst of crying.

"You and hope are my pride and joy I love you dearly Christopher and I want you to grow up to be proper role model for your younger sister." Mikasa said in a begging tone with tears slowly going down her face.

"I know that mom.....it's just.....I don't like backing down from them.....I don't care if they're a bit older than me or stronger than me, if I can fight I can fight." Christopher said.

Mikasa eyes widened a bit, she pulled Christopher in for a hug. Christopher felt sadness and warmth from this hug it was different from all the other hugs he gets from his mom. He hugged her back even tighter. She drew back and cupped his cheeks and then he saw that same sad look but she formed a gentle smile.

"You know....you remind me of your father when he was younger."

"Really?" Christopher said with a gentle smile on his face. He loved talking about his father with his mother. He recently learned about his fathers actions during the war the day after his 8th birthday it was a little tough for mikasa to explain everything to him since he is still young .

"Yea, your father would always get into a fight with the local bullies while protecting armin but you know who came to save them?"

"You did ma." Christopher said smiling a bit more.

"And your grandma would always scold him." Mikasa said.

"Your fathers heart would always be in the right place,he always wanted to to save everyone but you know like I told you....things changed but he tried his best in his final years to be a great father and a loving husband."

"Just like uncle armin,Lucas loved his dad a lot but for now he's enjoying every moment he has with aunt Annie." Christopher said smiling gently.

"Yea but don't you worry if she does pass away, we'll take in Lucas."

Christopher smiled

"Come on help me set up the table it's almost time for lunch."

"Alright let me just go put my jacket in my room."

Christopher went up to his room quickly and hanged it up in his closet but before he left he saw the photograph of him when he was a baby being held by his father smiling so brightly with his mother by his side smiling with so much happiness.

"I miss you dad."

-
-
So i am super sorry for the hiatus I'm really sorry for not updating so here's a little one shot yk I hope it makes you forgive me a bit haha but anyways I hope you enjoyed.