Im Still here

Sorry for grammar errors and spelling errors
Narrator POV:
It was a warm summer night, the gentle breeze blowing through the fields, with some trees rustling throughout the night.

Mikasa was sleeping soundly, until she grabbed her stomach, hoping to feel the warm hands of her lover. But nothing was there, she tiredly rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"Eren?" She muttered.

She looked around the room and got up she wrapped a robe around herself. And put on her slippers and went looking for him. He wasn't anywhere in the house until she spotted a silhouette outside on the front porch. She approached it and opened the screen door.

"Eren?" She said.

"Oh...Mikasa."

"Is everything alright Eren?" She said sitting down next to him.

"Yea...I-I just couldn't sleep." He said looking forward.

"Nothings bothering you right?"

"N-no, not at all, i....just wanted to get some air and clear my head."

"Eren.....are you....still thinking about everything?"

Eren then looked at her, staring at Mikasa face, he didn't want to hide anything from her or make her worry.

"I....just don't know why.....why did I?, get a second chance?"

"I've killed the innocent, I.....almost killed you too." He said.

"So many of our friends lives....we're lost.....and they....can't be avenged." He added.

He then grabbed his hair.

"Why....the hell am I alive....I don't deserve to live.....I don't deserve you......I didn't deserve......a second chance." Eren said as he began to cry."

"I caused so much pain, so much anger!" He yelled.

"Eren."

"I don't deserve this life."

"Eren."

"I....DONT DESERVE TO LIVE."

"EREN!"

As his eyes widened.

"Eren....just....look at me."

Eren loosened his grip as his arms lowered themselves slowly as he slowly looked at Mikasa.

Mikasa cupped erens cheeks and smiled gently at him.

"Eren.....don't say you don't deserve to live, cause you do."

"B-but Mikasa I-"

"No buts.....look....we all have done things that makes us irredeemable, we're not innocent and we know that....you don't have to keep reminding yourself."

"The past...is the past.....and thinking about it....it's guaranteed to hurt.....but all you can do....is just learn from it...and move on." She said.

"You deserve to live and you deserved that second chance from Ymir.....do you wanna know why?"

Eren blankly stared at her, with tears running down his face.

"Because of our beautiful son, a child we brought into this world....a world that knows freedom....all because of you.....and you taught me something....that we can both teach him.....and that's....how to live."

Mikasa said as she brought him and close and placed his head onto her chest.

"It's okay to be angry and self doubt.....it happens.....it's what makes us human."