Forgiveness(alternate)

A/n
So this an alternate ending where Eren does die but Mikasa has His child so she isn't alone and the way they have a child is Mikasa visiting Eren in his cell before everyone else did....and...letting out there frustrations....if you catch my drift.
SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
Narrator POV:
*3 years later*
After the battle of heaven and earth. The world became United, no longer were there any threats. Eren disbanded the so called yeagerist before passing, he just wanted peace for everyone, he wanted nobody to suffer nor live in fear....all he wanted was for everyone to live happily. Armin and the others became peace ambassadors, discussing their stories and to show how war and violence is never the answer, telling people to put their pride aside and just listen, because pride killed too many people, too many innocent people. And the world listened as their tense shoulders loosened.

More and more people began to agree, and just to let any conflict and frustration go. Mikasa decided to stay back. As she claimed a home by the very tree Eren always fell asleep at. She just wanted to be by herself. Mikasa sat by Eren grave stone.  With the gravestone reading, my beloved, my dear.

"Eren,Everyone will be coming to visit you soon....aren't you happy?"

Mikasa began to lean over,as tears filled her eyes and streaming down.

"I....want to see you again....I just....want you, to see him."

As her scarf began to fall a bird came descending down to wrap it around her once. Mikasa stood up and watched the bird fly away. At that very moment Mikasa knew, Eren wasn't gone.

"Thank you Eren, for wrapping this scarf around me."

"Mama?" A tiny voice said.

Mikasa turned to see niko, Eren and hers son, he was rubbing his eyes due to waking up from a nap.as much as she wanted Eren presence, their son filled that hole, Niko was a spitting image of Eren, having his hair style, except the hair with it being black like his mothers, having erens green emerald eyes, and the face being exactly like his, and having the mixture of his mother and fathers skin tone.

"You're awake, did you sleep well?" She asked in a soft tone.

"Yea...I did...are you okay mama?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Cause your eyes...they seem shiny."

Niko walked up to her as she bent down a bit and he wiped off the remaining tears from Mikasa eyes.

"That's much better."  He said as he gently smiled at Mikasa.

"Talking to papa?"

Mikasa wanted to hold off on talking about Eren to Niko but she'd wanted to wait when he was older but she told him as she didn't want to hold that burden but she only told him that his father passed and just left it at that.

"Yea.....I was."

"Were you..telling him on how fast Im growing?"

Mikasa gently smiled at Niko.

"Not yet, I just wanted to let him know that the others are coming...to visit."

Mikasa looked over to see Niko with a sad and concerned look.

"Are you okay Niko?" Mikasa asked.

"I'm......nervous, what if they don't like me?"

Mikasa looked at him and grasped his face.

"Oh Niko, they're kind people, no need to worry."

Niko smiled gently at Mikasa and he hugged her.