A chance

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERRORS AND SPELLING ERRORS
Narrator pov:
Mikasa was crying in her living room as it was decorated with decorations for her birthday, she's a freshman in highschool. She invited everyone from her classes to come to her birthday party. But nobody showed she was so excited for her birthday she even baked some of the cookies and brownies and her parents helped too of course. But she waited until 5 and nobody showed up and waited another hour and then another hour and 7:30 hit.

Mikasa parents watched in sadness they didn't really know what to say, she always seemed liked an outcast. She would never bring home any friends or talk about anyone from school.

Then Mikasa mom lit up the candles and brought it to Mikasa.

"Hey honey, it's time to make a wish."

Mikasa was sobbing.

Mikasa father gave her a napkin.

"It's alright honey."

"It's not, why doesn't anyone like me?, just why?,I was never mean to anyone, and kind to everyone but anytime I helped someone or partnered up with someone they just got weirded out and leave and if I sit next to anyone at lunch they just move to another table."

(Talking about emo Mikasa)

"I just want....a friend."

"And you will Mikasa, look to tell you the truth people are complicated, they just make everything complicated for no reason but you shouldn't let that get you down, look, there's someone out there for everyone, trust me honey." Mikasa father said.

"Now blow out your candles, and make sure to wish hard."

"Alright."

She though well and hard and then blew her candles.

Her parents kissed her cheeks and she smiled a bit and wiped her eyes.

"Hey at least I got some leftovers that are gonna last me days." Mikasa father said.

And then there was a knock on the door.

Mikasa mother rushed over and slightly opened the door.

"Oh, hello."

"Um hi, is this the Ackerman residence?" A boy said.

"Yes it is."

"May I come in?, Mikasa invited me to her birthday party."

"Oh yes, come in."

Mikasa stood up and wiped her eyes.

"May I take your jacket?"

"Oh yea thank you." Eren said to her mom.

"Oh, Mikasa hello." He said smiling gently.

"H-hi."