Im sorry

A/n SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
*during the final battle*
Narrator pov:
Before the final battle begun erens Titan stood across from the survey corps. Of course mikasa and Armin were in the front. Mikasa could no longer hold herself she began to yell at eren.

"EREN PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE STILL ON OUR SIDE PLEASE!!"

Eren began walking forward the survey corps got ready to attack just Incase Eren were to do anything. Eren then bent down he let his left arm lay to the ground he begins to separate from his Titan form and slide down the arm he let lay to the side. As he did he stood across from them once more mikasa held onto her scarf hoping what he meant before wasn't true that he didn't hate her that there had to be a reason he said that. He begins to walk forward Armin also gets on guard. Eren had a serious look on his face and stopped right in front of mikasa.

"Come on eren do something Right to prove you're with us." Armin said in his head he knows he doesn't want to fight eren.

Eren stood in front of mikasa as mikasa looked up at him with almost a saddening look on her face. Eren then reached up and began unwrapping her scarf and mikasas worst fear may have come true maybe he did really hate her. But Eren looked at the scarf in his hand mikasa looked down until she felt the warm piece of cloth around her neck once again she looked up with widened eyes.

"Eren?" She said.

He gave her a small gentle smile he then goes to her ear and whispers.

"I never meant what I said." He whispered.

She wanted to cry in happiness but she had to keep her composure he begins to walk away.

"Eren!?." She Yelled.

He turns his head and looked over his shoulder.

"Are you....still on our side?" She asked once more.

He then smiles and nods his head and giving the whole survey corps a thumbs ups. Mikasa smiles as did Armin both knowing their friend is still with them.

And soon the final battle began.
*aftermath*
After the final battle eren met up with his friends he was tired as well as his friends. He was nervous not knowing what they would say to him or what he would say to them after what he's done. He meets them with Armin mikasa Jean Connie as well as others. He stood across from them.

"Hey." Is all he could say.

"But before you guys say anything um Armin I'm really sorry about everything I-I really am and mikasa.....You deserve an apology and I'm really really really sorry for what I said to you I really am but hey you're free now you know the ackerbond is broken and you can live your life."

But then mikasa began walking up to eren with her fist clenched and before eren knew it mikasa right fist connected with his face sending him flying to ground.

"Idiot." She muttered.

"Ow Ow....I.....deserve that." Eren said rubbing his cheek.

"Eren I never stayed by your side because of some stupid ackerbond nonsense the reason I kept staying by your side is because.....is because."

Eren sat on the ground confused but then erens eyes widened as he saw tears dropping to the ground. Mikasa then rushed at him and hugged him as hard as she could.

"The reason I stayed by your side is because....I love you eren."

Erens heart skipped a beat and his eyes widened not believing what he just heard.