Promise

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS IF SOME PARTS SEEM WEIRD LIKE I DO WITH SOME OF MY BOOKS I WAS FALLING ASLEEP LOL
Narrator pov:
The war was finally over peace was finally at hand. No more titans no more fighting nothing the clear blue skies the sun was shining and the atmosphere was calming. The gentle breeze that went by everyone was happy everyone had finally found peace within their hearts. The scouts who once risked their lives have finally settled and are going to move on and live their life. Celebrations took place the night before leaving the town in a bit of a mess. Eren was no longer looked at as a monster neither some war criminal. Everyone has forgiven after what he's done as he apologized over and over and still feels accountable for Sasha death. He visited her grave and payed his respect and leaving tons of flowers as well as some meat. Citizens began to move out and into the open world where there is no threat. Some decided to stay as there so many memories that they hold dear. But as for the others Connie jean everyone wanted to leave and begin a new life. Armin already had plans of traveling. While mikasa had no idea what she was going to do she wanted to go with eren but she feels as if she never got permission from him to go with him. Mikasa always wanted to stay by his no matter what because he was the one who taught her to fight and never give up and how to live life to the fullest. Eren and armin take their final walk around their hometown as they get ready to leave but mikasa was still packing some other belongings up.. They had to many fun memories when they were kids but they are all grown up now.
Eren pov:
Armin and I take our final walk around our hometown as we get ready to leave and go outside the walls to begin a new life. I walk over to a bench as Armin follows me. We take a seat and watch children run around with faces of joy on each of them.

"So Armin..where you gonna go?" I ask.

"I don't know, Whatever the outside walls got for me I'll make sure to write all about in my journal."

"That's nice." I told him.

"What about you eren?" Armin asked me.

"I just wanna live somewhere by the ocean you know and live peacefully because I think we all deserve to rest." I say As I smile at Armin.

"Tell me about it."

We both laugh knowing that we finally can in the times of peace.

"Hey what about mikasa is she going with you or?"

"Actually-." Before I said anything Armin and I turn our heads to see mikasa with two sets of bags.

"Hey mikasa." I said.

"Hey eren." Greeting me back.

"Oh guys it's gonna be 3:00 soon we should get going."

"Oh you're right." I responded.

Mikasa didn't say another word so we just walked together. Armin and I continued our conversation while mikasa stayed silent I wonder why I know most of the time she would stay quiet during our conversations but as I looked at her she seemed as if she was in a really deep thought. We kept on walking to the wall entrance where everyone was saying their final good byes and with their horses being by them.

"Hey Connie." I wave to him.

"Hi eren."

"So where you off to?" I ask.

"Eh I don't know where ever the wind takes me I guess there's a world out there and I hope to see it."

He hops on his horse and I give him one last high five before he left.

"What about you horse face?"

"What did you just say?" Jean growled.

"Nothing,Nothing at all just wondering where your off to."