Im human

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERRORS AND SPELLING ERRORS
A/n
So this is another alternate ending I suppose lol but In this ending, Eren survives but he goes into hiding and Mikasa keeps him being alive a secret along with armin in the others, as armin talk partially succeeded in ending the war with Marley but forgiving Eren was no way possible. So Eren and Mikasa live in a cabin along with their 4 year old son niko.

Narrator POV:
It's been years since the battle of heaven and earth. The Devastation caused was horrible, as many are still recovering from the horrific act. The titan powers are sealed away and with it being gone. The cycle ends. But as for Eren, he had to go into hiding with Mikasa being cautious, Niko wasn't allowed to go into town with his mother, due to suspicion surfacing but Eren stayed home with Niko, kept him entertained, and taught him a few things like any father would. Eren cleaned himself up after everything, he shaved, got a haircut etc.

And as for Mikasa and relationship, we'll it developed wonderfully, this kind of thing is new to Eren, he's trying to show he loves Mikasa sneaking hand holding, he used to ask her if he could hold her hand but he's gotten comfortable now, to the point where he went from, asking to sneaking to just holding it. They sleep in the same bed, Mikasa used to hold onto him in the beginning of their relationship, but Eren began to hold her, bringing her into his chest.

Eren told her the day they "made" niko, his true feelings, on how much he didn't want to die and wanted to stay with her and how he didn't want to see her with another man. Eren embarrassingly rubbed the back of his head.

"Pathetic...right?"

Mikasa placed her hand on the top of his and shook her head smiling and genuinely laughing a bit.

"Not at all Eren." She was happy that Eren was revealing his feelings, and just letting her in.

And when they had Niko, it was just another amazing step. Mikasa had a family of her own which is all she dreamed about. It made her heart feel warm, when she wakes up and goes to the kitchen to see Eren preparing the tea, along with Niko setting up the table as they both smile at her. And Mikasa being kissed on the forehead by Eren was just the cherry on top.

Eren been hiding successfully for years, but he's careful when he goes to catch fish or gathers supplies since people are out hunting or fishing or delivering goods.

But for the past few weeks, Eren felt off, as if someone was watching him, and feeling as if he was discovered but Mikasa said not to worry about it. To which he agreed but....on this night, his terrible gut feeling came true.

After finishing dinner, Niko helped Mikasa clean the dishes and Eren cleaning up the kitchen. They had a delicious dinner and Mikasa was teaching Niko new words and what they mean.

Eren smiled, and threw out the garbage he gathered.

As Eren was cleaning, he noticed something bright from the distance, very bright.

"What the?" He muttered to himself.

And it seemed to get closer.

"Eren?, is everything alright?" Mikasa said, noticing his odd behavior.

"Um yea, give me a second." He said.

He stopped wiping down the table and walked to see what was so bright, since it was night time already.

As he walked, the window broke, with a rock rolling on the floor.

Eren fell to the floor.

"What the hell!"

And soon more rocks came flying in.

"MIKASA GET UNDER THE TABLE!"

Mikasa went protective mode and hugged Niko and took cover.