Im sorry

A/N SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS IF SOME SENTENCES SEEM WEIRD I WAS FALLING ASLEEP WHILE WRITING SOME OF THIS AND THIS DOES CONTAIN A BIT IF SPOILERS JUST TO WARN JUST INCASE YOUR NOT CAUGHT UP WITH THE MANGA
Mikasa pov:
As I sit against the grave stone and mourning the death of Sasha. I lay my head against my knees having so many mixed emotions being saddened that things had to turn out like this all I wanted was things to go back to the way they were and live freely but we can't. So much has happened over the years why just why did things have to turn out like this.

"Mikasa?" Someone called my name as I look up to realize it was armin.

"Hey." I respond

Armin then sits next to me

"Armin?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did things have to turn out like this?" Asking the same question I asked myself hoping he'd give answer but he just sat there in silence.

"Honestly I don't know And I honestly don't know how I'm feeling either I don't think anyone here wanted this to happen especially of what happened to Sasha." He takes a look at the grave stone and places a flower next to it he his eyes were full of grief I felt the same way he did.

He soon left I wonder where he was off to but I don't feel like getting into his business as all of us want to be alone. But me I don't like being alone feeling alone I rub my scarf  knowing of what I wanted to do. I needed to see eren I just need too.
Eren pov:
After lashing out on hanji like that I needed to sit down and just contain myself. I sat down on the bed placing my arms on the back of my head and just looked down. I felt so many different type of emotions I felt angry,sad I felt grief I was feeling so many things I felt like I was about to lose my mind. The thing I'm fearing the most is just looking at my comrades in the eyes because I know they won't look at me the same they did years ago and armin I don't know hows he feeling or if he's happy to see me but I highly doubt that. But the image that keeps replaying in my mind over and over is-.

"Eren." My heart jumps immediately knowing who's voice that is.

"Mikasa."

I stand up and stood in the center of the jail cell. I then realized I was looking at the ground I just couldn't bare to look at mikasa. The image of her being upset and seeing tears fill up her eyes. I know she's very disappointed in me she has a right too.

"Eren are you okay?" I just couldn't answer that question because if I said I was okay I would just be lying to her again.

"To be honest mikasa I-I'm not okay I'm just not." I immediately sit down placing my hands on my head feeling like I'm about to lose it.

"Eren please come here."

"I can't mikasa I don't want to go near you I feel like I've already caused you enough pain." I clench my teeth as I struggle not to cry.

"I've caused you so much pain so much worrying." Whispering to myself.

"If you don't want to come by me can you please look at me."

"I can't do that either mikasa."

"Why not?"

"Because mikasa when you looked at me back there saying everything I did was irredeemable and seeing your eyes fill up with tears I knew then and there I've disappointed you I've saddened you and I can't apologize for the things I've done I can't stare at you or stand by you because......I know you won't look at me the same." I start to cry and starting to sob.
Mikasa pov:
I haven't seen eren break down like this the only time he was like this was when he protected us from the Titan that killed his mother and that was the day he made that promise.