Dream (smut)

A/n THIS A SEQUEL TO NIGHTMARE JUST TO LET YALL KNOW I HOPE YOU ENJOY SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
*Mikasa Dream*
I was in the mess hall with eren and armin we were basically done with lunch. The bell rung which we had to head back and get ready for training.

"Well it's time to go." Armin said

"Yeah Hey armin you can go on ahead without us we'll catch you up I want to talk to mikasa." Eren said he seemed different today he doesn't seem like himself I wondered what he wanted to talk about?

"Uh Okay."

All the others were leaving basically leaving eren and I the only ones in the mess hall. Once the last kid left the mess hall there was silence nobody else was around and eren hasn't said a word.

"Um eren what did you want to talk about?"

"O-oh right I wanted to.....nevermind forget it." He decides to get up and was walking towards the door.

"Eren what's on your mind you can tell me?" Standing up.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes eren you can tell me anything."

"It's a little embarrassing."

"What is it I won't say anything."

He turns his head and looks back toward my direction he turns himself around and starts walking towards me to the point where we were face to face.

"Well the truth is mikasa.... I never wanted to to tell you anything I wanted to...." but he looked down and didn't finish what he wanted to say.

"Wanted to what eren?"

"Make Love too you."

"W-wha- hmph."
Narrator pov:
Mikasa was interrupted by eren placing his lips against hers and pushing against the wall bringing her hands up above her head. The kiss was so wet and inducing went from lips to tongue mikasa felt heat rising within her cheeks. Eren then stopped kissing her and moved down her body. He began to unbutton her shirt one by one and after he did he kissed her skin from the middle of her breast all the way down to her woman hood he then began to drag his lower lip all they say back to the top of the center of her breast. Mikasa still had her hands above her head even though erens hands were no longer there he had such a touch her that she craved more his touch. He started to kiss her again he began to remove her shirt and removed her bra. She felt embarrassed and covered her breasts this was her first time doing this and being half naked in front of the boy who saved her all those years ago.

"M-mikasa it's okay."

Eren began to remove her arms and placed them above her head once again. He started to admire her breasts. He breathed on them with his hot breath teasing them. Mikasa bit her lower lip and almost moaned a bit. Her nipples were getting hard each time eren teased them. Eren then flicked one of her nipples with his tongue leaving a small saliva line moving his tongue away from her nipple. Mikasa clenched her fist and moaned her nipples were very sensitive. Eren then flicked the other nipple with his tongue making her moan again. Eren knew mikasa couldn't take anymore teasing so he began to lick her nipples sucking on them licking them up and down sideways around. Heat was rising not within her cheeks but down to her womanhood. She started breathing quickly moaning harder.

"F-fuck e-eren." Mikasa whispered

Eren began to remove her scarf and kiss her neck and was groping both of her breasts while doing so. He moved down to where her long skirt was and slowly began raising it. Eren began to lower her undergarments all the way too her ankles and began licking her woman hood and began rubbing it with three fingers. Mikasa moaned it was too much for her she had a hand over her mouth to prevent anyone from the outside from hearing her moan. Eren went back up slowly kissing from her stomach to her neck and placing his lips on hers once again Eren grabbed her legs and picked them up mikasa then wrapped her arms around Eren the kiss became more fierce with more passion they separated once more dispersing with a trail of wet saliva. Mikasa cheeks were red not believing this was happening. Eren without suddenly warning inserted a finger within her woman hood she was about to moan loudly but Eren places his lips on hers just in time. They separated once again mikasa places her head on his shoulder.