Rivalary

A/n before you start reading I wouldn't really consider this a one shot but really a battle between two mothers and their boys.
Sorry grammar errors and spelling errors
Narrator pov:
The yeager boys are both getting ready for their championship game for their school since the schools around the area have introduced sport teams and today were the finals. Leo and lukas were the star players for their teams lukas being a defender and Leo being a striker and the sport they chose was soccer. And of course being the sons of mother who was naturally good at anything she tried, got passed down to them. This was their 5th championship final since they did play around the age of 12. It was a sunny day like any other day they were pretty nervous any player should be.

"Boys are you ready?" Mikasa asked coming into the room.

"Uh yes mom we are." Leo said slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Yea I'm just putting on my cleats mom." Lukas said sitting on his bed.

"Okay that's good to hear let's get a move on you don't wanna be late."

"Okay mom." They both said in unison.

"No need to rush them honey." Eren said having their baby girl on his shoulders.

"I know but still."

"Just calm down sweetheart."

"Okay."

"I'm gonna go wait in the wagon."

The boys came out of their rooms dressed in their green uniforms.

"Were ready mom."

"You boys look so cute in your uniforms."

"Mom..." Leo said looking away embarrassed.

Mikasa smiled.

"Alright come on you guys have a championship game to get to."

"Right." Lukas said.

They all get on the wagon to go to the field they had their game scheduled at. Leo decided to drive the wagon since it was his turn and lukas sat in the back with eren and mikasa and their daughter Carla who was mikasa lap.

"Hey I never asked who are you guys versing anyways?" Eren asked.

"Oh um...." Lukas said he then reached into his bag to pull out the game schedule.

He got up and leaned to erens ear and whispered.

"Don't show mom please."

Lukas hands him the paper as eren reads it his eyes widen and this look captures mikasa attention.

"What's wrong eren?" Mikasa asked.

"Oh...I-it's nothing."

"Eren don't lie to me." Mikasa said coldly.

"I-I swear it's nothing."

"Eren I hope you're not.....lying to me....are you?" Mikasa said sadly giving him the puppy eyes.

"Please don't give in dad." Lukas said in his head.

Eren couldn't lie to mikasa no matter how hard he tried. Even though mikasa still had those scary glares she also had the weapon of being cute which grew to be erens weakness.

"Jeez.....here." Eren said defeated.

"Damn it dad." Lukas said.

Eren hands her the game schedule to which Mikasa eyes widened too.

"Oh so your versing armin sons school huh?" Mikasa asked lukas.

"Y-Yea."

"Then....Annie is gonna be there." Mikasa said coldly.