The Duck (Choi Yena) [Requested]

Genre: Horror?
Requested by: @MJShadow12
-

Waking up from your nap, you felt unusually more drowsy and tired than you originally felt going to sleep.

Looking around the room, you saw that your girlfriend wasn't with you and shrugged it off. She was probably in the living room doing something.

You got off your bed and made your way out of your room and into the living room.

Your figure froze upon seeing Yena, standing in the middle of the room staring straight at you. Something was off and you felt a little creeped out by her just standing there.

"Yena? What are you doing? You ok?" You questioned, hesitance lingering with each question.

She didn't answer and continued to watch you with emotionless eyes.

"Ok very funny, Yena. I see what you're trying to do, are the girls hiding somewhere? Trying to prank me or something?" You chuckled nervously.

Still no answer.

You gulped and walked up to her while grabbing her shoulders.

"Hey, what's up? Why are you acting like this?"

Before you could react, she threw herself onto you and pressed her lips against you in an aggressive attempt to kiss you.

Shocked at her behavior, you quickly pushed her away.

"What the fuck Yena! Why are you acting like this?!"

She simply stared at you once again and walked away from you. She kept walking all around the apartment and only stopped whenever you stood in front of her.

Yet, every time you stood in front of her she would try to kiss you again.

This definitely confused and weirded you out. You were tempted into calling Eunbi to see if something happened to her while she was out promoting but Yena stopped in front of you as you were texting Eunbi.

She took the phone out of your hand, shoving it in her back pocket.

"Hey! Seriously, Yena I'm getting tired of this act, would you quit it already?" Again she leaned forward and attempted to kiss you, you gave into the kiss hoping she'd stop whatever it was she was doing.

Kissing her back, made her pull away from you this time. You looked at her with even more confusion.

You followed her as she left you and made a straight b-line towards the kitchen. There she got up and laid her stomach flat against the counter-top.

Before you got a chance to question her again she said something first.

"She's home." another chill ran down your spine as a knock rang from the front door

What the hell was happening?

You could feel a cold sweat developing above your brow as you slowly left the kitchen towards the front door, taking small glances at Yena's still figure.

You held the doorknob in your hand, hesitating, who was going to be on the other side?

You glanced at the umbrella standing next to you and you picked it up out of paranoia.

Slamming the door open in a swift motion, you held the umbrella up to the suspect in a threatening stance.

"Wow! Babe, what the hell?" You took a step away from the person outside.

It was Yena.

The umbrella slipped from your hands, hitting the floor with a loud clank as the blood visibly drained from your face.