Someone wants me dead (Kim Lip)

Hogwarts AU
(Also this will be pre-debut Kim Lip)

A Slytherin.

You're a Slytherin.

Not only were you a Slytherin, but also a Riddle.

As in, y/n riddle.

One of the most feared and hated students currently attending the school of magic.

It was terrible.

Walking through the halls was an everyday challenge as other students would stare and even whisper without trying to make it discrete, some even tried to cast spells on you as a prank, but you were more powerful so those were quickly deflected.

They were all just terrified to have history repeat itself all over again with you being accepted into the school.

No one even knew you existed until your first year at the Sorting Ceremony, the hat called out your name and since then you had been an open target.

You were the ace of your grade and house, which probably explained why you only had one friend from Slytherin, everyone found you intimidating and even envied you for taking visible traits of your father and his past charisma.

Walking through the halls, many students stood aside to let you walk by with all your elegance.

You headed towards the dining hall where you would meet up with Hyejoo, the only friend you had, to prepare for the next challenge tomorrow at the Triwizard Tournament.

It was no surprise to you that your name had been called from the goblet of fire.

Many tried to take you off, saying you were a threat and that this was only a way for you to seek revenge by bringing back the dark lord, yet after winning the first challenge many of the teachers opted to keep you in.

Hyejoo was one of a kind.

Her sarcasm was just as bad as yours, and don't even get me started on the sass and ATTITUDE.

This made you both compatible with each other and a friendship blossomed beautifully.

After not paying attention to where you were going, a body bumped into you roughly, causing you and the other person to fall down, the stranger being on top of you.

Gasps in the hallway were audible as everyone froze to see what you would do to the imbecile that decided to fall on you.

Groaning, you pushed yourself halfway up without realizing the person was still on top of you, straddling your waist and now only an inch away from your face.

Kim Lip Potter.

Great.

"Oh-Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fall on you." She apologized while quickly getting off of your lap.

You groaned while accepting the hand she held out towards you.

"Uh-it's fine, don't worry about it" you quickly pulled your hand from her as the students began to whisper at the interaction.

You turned away from the brunette with a nod and hurried away.

You should've hexed her, cursed her, anything that would make her stay out of your way next time.

But instead, it felt like you were the one caught in hex or better yet a trance when she helped you. Her eyes were so bright and innocent that a part of you wanted to keep that innocence inside her instead of humiliating her in front of everyone.