Chapter 58

Faith's POV: We walked to the door and Tim opened it.

"Oh my god!" I said when I saw all the people out there.

"Tim, cover his face, there are so many cameras." I said.

"He held him so Samuel's face was up to his chest.

"Ok, take my hand. Let's go." He said. I took his hand and held his arm with my other. We had security guards to help us. One of the people from the crowd grabbed my bag and pulled on to me. He grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard. It hurted a lot!

"Tim!" I said.

"Do not EVER touch my wife!!" He yelled at him making Samuel cry. I teared up, he must've noticed it 'cause he held me tight to his side and walked fast to the car. I sat in the car and started to cry. Tim calmed Samuel down and placed him in his car seat and sat in himself. I held the spot where he hurt me.

"Baby, come here. Let me see." He said and I showed him my arm. It was all red.

"I-It hurts." I said sobbing. I looked away and cried even more.

"Faith, that doesn't look good." Tim said. I nodded fast.

"Heeey, come here." Tim said pulling me in to his lap. I cuddled into him.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said kissing the top of my head. I couldn't say anything I just cried to his chest. We sat there for a couple minutes until I stopped crying. I sat up and wiped my tears.

"Let's just go home." I said.

"Ok baby." He said pulling me in for a kiss so I kissed him. I climbed over to my seat and fastened my seatbelt. He took my hand and gave me a little smile. I smiled back at him.

"My arm hurts so bad." I said looking out the window.

"I know baby." He said kissing my hand.

"I wish I could make it better." He said.

"Yeah." I said quietly. When we got to the house there where a lot of people at the gate.

"Ugh." I heard Tim say. We stopped at the gate to open. Someone knocked on the window really hard so Samuel started to cry.

"These people annoy me!" He said driving closer to the house.

"Me too Tim, me too. Shh baby, we're almost there." I said to Samuel.

We got to the house, Tim took Samuel and I took his diaper bag. We got inside and Tim got Samuel to fall asleep and I got some ice to put on my arm.

"Ouch!" I said biting my teeth together. I felt arms wrap around me and kisses on my neck.

"Mmm. That's good." I said leaning my head back. He nodded and turned me around. He kissed me on the lips. I'm so tired." I said wrapping my arms around Tim's neck and hugging him.

"Me too. Wanna head to bed?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said walking with him upstairs. That guy totally ruined the day, it whould've been perfect if it wasn't for him.