Chapter 53

About 4 months later.

Tim's POV: Sam has gotten so big! He will be four months old tomorrow and he is so adorable and he is very stubborn, he get's that from his mama. I was in the nursery, trying to make him fall asleep but he is wide awake! He was in his crib kicking and making noises and I stood besides it.

"Knock, knock." I heard Faith say quietly.

"Hey babe come on in." I said looking at her.

"The girls are asleep." She said coming up to my side and hugging it.

"He doesn't want to do the same." I said holding her.

"Are you being stubborn Samuel?" She said to him. He smiled at her so she laughed a bit.

"Like his mama." I said looking at her.

"Don't say that!" She said hitting my chest playfully.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing my chest.

"Oh I hurt you?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I said trying not to smile.

"Good!" She said biting her lip.

"Hey!" I said. She just laughed. We stood there for a while and just watched Sam and after a while he got tired and fell asleep. I picked Faith up.

"Woah! What are you.." I kissed her.

"Oh, was that you shutting me up?" She said smiling and putting her arms around my neck.

"Maybe." I said nodding my head and kissing her again. She smiled and kissed me back. I walked to the master bedroom and put her down on the bed. I climbed on top of her and kissed her neck.

"Mmm, what..." She started to say.

"Shh..." I said taking her shirt off, kissing her neck again and making a path down to her breasts. She moaned.

"Tiiim..." She said closing her eyes.

"What?" I said kissing her on the lips."As much as I want this, our kids are just down the hall baby." She said biting her lip.

"Faith." I said hanging my head. She took my head in her hands.

I'm so sorry baby." She said kissing my ear.

"It's ok." I said bummed. I laid down, my back at her.

"Tim. You're not happy." She said. God, she reads me like a book.

"Yeah! I am not happy Faith! We havn't had sex in ages!" I said turning on my back. She sat up.

"Seriously Tim!! We have a four month old child! We can't just jump away from that!" She said.

"When Faith? When? And the next time there will be something else wrong!!" I said to her pissed.

"Ohh! I'm sleeping in the nursery!" She said storming out.