Chapter 33

Faith's POV: I woke up and saw Audrey laying on the bed asleep. I got up and put on a robe. I walked downstairs and heard Tim singing and playing the guitar, I smiled to myself. I came closer so I could see him, he was playing She's My Kind Of Rain. He spotted me and stopped.

"Don't stop baby!" I said sitting next to him.

"You're my kind of rain Faith" He said leaning in and kissing me. I smiled at him. God I love that man! He started strumming chords.

"Now it's your time to sing babe." He said smiling. I knew the song, it was I Love You. I started singing and he sang along. When we finished the song he kissed me.

"I love you, 'til the end of time." I said to him.

"I love you too Faith. You have turned me into a way better man." He said looking me in the eye.

"Tim, you have given me everything I have ever wanted. Love, our girls, this house, I could go on forever... You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I said back. He kissed me a long slow kiss.

"Eww, you guys!" Gracie said coming down the stairs followed by Maggie and Audrey.

"You have a boyfriend Gracie! You shouldn't think it's eww" Audrey said. She what!!

"Shut up!!!" She yelled at her. I stood up, took Tim's hand and walked over to them in the kitchen

"Gracie! When where you planning on telling us this?" I said sitting down. next to her.

"Audrey!" She yelled at her.

"Hey, don't do that!" I said taking her arm.

"Now answer my question!" I said laughing.

"His name is Danny, that's all I'm saying!" Gracie said pouring her a bowl of cereal.

"Ohh. Fine!" I said. They finished eating and hurried to school. I felt the baby kicking so I put my hand on my belly.

"Tim, your daughter is asking for you." I said looking at him and smiling.

"Oh, you miss your daddy huh?" He said bending down kissing my belly. I love that man so much!

(Short this time sorry)