Chapter 57

Flashforward to Miranda's show.

Tim's POV: "One of these days gonna pack it up and leave here." I sang. Faith walked out on the stage and the crowd whent crazy! Not just because of Faith, but she was carrying Samuel. We finished the song and kissed at the end. I kissed Samuel's little head too.

"Hey y'all!" Faith said. The crowd went wild! Faith loves being out on stage, she always glows!

"Y'all gotta take it easy on him, he ain't used to be out on stage." I said making them laugh.

"This little guy here is our baby boy. He turned 4 months a week ago." Faith said looking at me with a big bright smile. Samuel started crying. And the people went "Aww!".

"Shh, baby it's ok. Yeah it's ok." She said rocking him.

"Thank y'all for being so great!! Have a great evening!" I said walking with Faith and Samuel backstage. Everybody clapped when we got out.

"Thank y'all!" Faith said laughing.

"The press is ready for y'all." Byron said

"I think we are ready too, aren't we Faith?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She said, she sounded exited. We walked hand in hand to the table and sat down. They took photos and clapped.

"Thank you guys!" I said smiling at them and then at Sam and Faith.

"Any questions?" I asked. Everybody raised their hands. I pointed at one of the man.

"What is his name?" He asked. Wow, we havn't even told them his name yet!

"Samuel Jack McGraw." I said looking at Faith, she was looking at me and I smiled at her.

"Next question." Faith said.

A few minutes later this was all over and we headed backstage. We ran into Blake and Miranda.

"Hey there." Miranda said.

"Hey." Faith said smiling.

"Wanna go to your auntie Miranda?" Faith asked.

"Oh! Yes you do!" Miranda said exited.

"Hey there little man." Miranda said to him. Blake went closer to them.

"This is your uncle Blake." Miranda said. I put my hand around Faith's waist. She looked up on me with that gorgeous smile.

"Hey, Sam." Blake said. Oh no, Faith doesn't like it when I call him Sam, I still do but she doesn't like it.

"Let's stick to Samuel." Faith said. I laughed at her.

"Ok." Blake said smiling at me.

"Where are the girls?" Miranda asked.

"They went to Mississippi, they have a break in school so they went to help my parents out." Faith said.

"Oh! Fun!" She said.

"Yeah, they were really exited." Faith said. Miranda smiled.

"We need to head home, this little man needs to nap." I said.

"Yeah, here you go!" Miranda said giving me Samuel.