Chapter 35

Faith's POV: I was laying in the hospital bed.

"Tiiiim! It hurts!" I said squeezing his hand as hard as I could.

"Ouch!" He said hoping I didn't hear it.

"Sorry!" I said. God, I'm sweating like a pig and crying. The girls where with Betty and Taylor out in the waiting room.

"Tim!" I said between my teeth, the contraction ended.

"Yes baby?" He said kissing my hand.

"Can you get Betty? I need her, my mama isn't here so..." I said. I saw him smile.

"Of course baby!" He said running out. He came a few minutes later with Betty.

"Hello dear." She said coming to my left side, Tim was on the right.

"Hi, I hope it's ok, I mean you being here with me."

"Honey, I'm honored to be here, seeing my granddaughter come to this world." She said taking my hand and looking me in the eye. I cried more so Tim hugged me. I had another contraction.

"Goddamn it!" I said. I squeezed Tim's hand.

"Isn't there anything you can do to ease the pain?" Tim asked the doctor.

"NO! I'm not drugging my baby! Not a single chanse!" I said to Tim.

"Faith..." He started saying. I looked him in the eye.

"No!" I said.

"Tim don't argue with her." Betty said.

"Fine!" He said.

"All right I think it's time to push!' The doctor said getting ready. Oh my!

"Alright, you ready sweetheart?" Tim said looking at me. I nodded, I was born ready!