Chapter 28

*Five months later*

Faith's POV: My stomach is huge! I'm seven months pregnant. Tim's tour is over and he has been very helpful. The past few months have been very calm. We have finished the nursery, we painted it in happy yellow. We didn't want it to be pink, we just wanted something cozy like yellow. I was washing the dishes after supper. My belly is all wet so I have a big stain on my blue blouse. I felt arms wrap around my waist and kissing my neck. I had my hair in a messy bun.

"Hi Tim." I said smiling.

"Hi Faith." He said turning the water off. I turned to face him and put my hand around his neck, he rocked me side to side.

"Our little girl is growing fast, huh?" He said looking at me.

"She sure is!" I said looking down.

"Not the only thing that is growing..." He said grinning.

"Back to the boobs huh?" I said swatting his arm.

"Ouch! And yes, of course!" He said kissing me. I rolled my eyes.

"Let me finish this for you babe." He said.

"Thank you honey" I said kissing him and walking outside to the back yard. The girls where running around. I can't wait for seeing them run around with one more. I smiled to myself. Maggie came running to me and hugging me.

"Hey girl!" I said hugging her back.

"Hi, how is my little sister?" She said looking at my stomach.

"She is fine thank you" I said smiling. This baby is so important to her.

"Good!" She said looking up at me.

"Hey! No breaks!!" Audrey hollered. "Ohh, fiiine!" Maggie said and ran back. I was watching them with a smile plastered on my face, my little girls.