Chapter 3

Faith's POV:

"Hey, Nicole." I said to the phone.

"Hi, Faith is everything ok, you sound upset, are you crying?" She asked I started crying, a lot.

"Yes, yes I am Maggie... She took pilles like a lot of them and Tim waiting for his mom to come home to be with the girls and I'm alone in the waiting room, I need someone. Can you come?" I said sobbing.

"Oh my! Faith I'm so sorry, yes of course I'll come. Keith will come with me. See you in a bit." She said. "Thank you Nicole." I hung up and put my head in my hands. Why whould Maggie do this to me? She is only 13. I started crying way more. God why didn't I notice this sooner?! I felt arms wrap around me. I knew right away that that was Tim. I put my head on his chest and cried. He just held me tight, he always knows what I need. After a few minutes he spoke up.

"Have you heard anything, is she ok?" He asked, he clearly has been crying.

"Just that they are making her trow up the pills." I said.

He kissed the top of my head. I started sobbing again. I thought I ran out of tears earlier.

"Shh, she'll be ok. She is strong just like her mama." I looked up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him and then just hugged. He sure knows how to make a girl feel special.

-
Sorry for it being so short!!
but I hope y'all enjoyed it! :)