Chapter 5

Keith's POV: They have been gone for a while now I wonder what is going on. A few minutes passed and finally they came. Tim had his hand on Faith's back. Faith was crying a lot and she was are from all the tears. Tim had been crying too, that can't be any good!

"Faith is everything ok?" Nicole asked nicely.

"No, it's not." She said crying.

She turned to Tim and sobbed into his chest. I feel so sorry for them, if that whould have happened to my girl. I whould have freaked out, Tim looked like he was about to.

Faith's POV:

"What did the doctor say?" Nicole asked.

"We can't see her yet. She took very strong pills, they don't know how she can still be alive. She... Might slip into a coma any minute the doctor said." Tim said and looked away, to cry I took his hand and wrapped my arms around him and let him cry to my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for you guys" Nicole said and put her hand on my back. "Thanks." I kissed Tim's cheek and whispered to his ear

"Babe, should we call your mom and ask her to bring the girls?" I asked him and pulled away.

I cupped his face with my hands. I was crying too and it broke my heart to see him like that. He put my hands around my waist and kissed me a long slow kiss.

"Sure, lets do that." He said.

I gave him a peck on the lips and reached for my phone. I dialed Betty's number.

"Hello" I heard.

"Hey Betty, it's Faith. Can you bring the girls here. We're gonna try to explane this them." I said.

"Yes dear, I'll be there in 30 minutes." "Thank you Betty, for everything." "No problem. See you in a bit, take care." I hung up.

I Took Tim's hand and sat down and I spotted the doctor walking towards us. Oh no, what now?