Chapter 16

Faith's POV: I sat with Tim on the couch. He had one and around me and his other hand on my stomach and rubbed it.

"Babe, I'm not even showing." I said and looked up at him. He looked at me.

"I know but there is a tiny little person inside of you Faith. Wich we made!" He said. He is so cute!

"I know." I said and smiled. He kissed me and I smiled even more.

"But it has been ten years since last time and the doctor said that whould be diffrent than when Audrey was born. I'm a little scared..." I said.

"Yes it will be diffrent but you'll both be fine, if she or he will be anything like you, it will be a fighter." Tim said. I smiled and kissed him, our tounges touched. He took my chin. We heard the door open and we stopped.

"Hey, we're home!" We heard Audrey holler.

"Come in the living room." Tim hollered back. We sat up. They all walked in.

"What is going on?" Maggie said and sat down, Gracie and Audrey sat down too.

"Ok, umm... I umm..." Tim had a ruff time.

"Girls, I'm pregnant..." I said and looked at them. They looked shocked.

"I'm having a sibling? Like I won't be the youngest?" Audrey asked.

"Yes honey, what do you think about it? But you have to understand anything can happen." I said.

"Yay!! I'm gonna be a big sister!" She said and jumped up. I looked at Tim, he was smiling.

"What do you think, girls?" Tim asked Maggie and Gracie. They looked at each other.

"We're happy!" They both said and smiled. We all hugged. I'm so glad they're happy!

"When are y'all gonna tell everybody?" Maggie asked.

"We're not sure honey, we have to wait." I said.

"Can we go upstairs?" Gracie asked.

"Yes sweety, you can." Tim said and the girls ran upstairs.

"They're happy about it!" Tim said and hugged me.

"Yes! I'm so glad they're happy!" I said and kissed him back.

"I'll go and ask them what they want for dinner." He gave me a peck and ran upstairs. I smiled to myself and sat down. I looked at my stomach and petted it, god I'm so happy!