Chapter 54

Faith's POV: UGH! I'm so pissed of!! I stormed into the nursery and sat down in the rocking chair and I just started crying, a lot! I feel like he doesn't respect me. I just put my knees to my chest and cried. I heard a knock on the door.

"Faith..." I heard.

"Go away Tim." I said. He walked closer to me.

"I told you to go away!!" I said loud. He put his hand on my leg. I placed my head on my knees.

"Don't touch me." I said pissed. He went down on his knees.

"Faith, please listen to me." He said softly. I looked up at him.

"No! I will not listen to you! You don't respect me!!" I said.

"Faith!! I don't respect you?! Faith damn it! I respect the hell out of you! I love you with every piece of my heart!! You hear me?!!" He said taking my wrists and kissing me with all his strength.

"Stop!" I said pulling away.

"What?!" He said confused.

You think that makes it all ok?! God Tim!!" I said standing up and walking over to the diper station.

"Baby..." He said.

"No Tim! No!" I said running downstairs, Tim following.

"What the hell is going on with you Faith?!" He yelled at me.

"Don't rase your voice at me!" I said turning around and wiping my tears.

"Faith, please talk to me!" He said coming closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry baby." I said turning around and hugging him, I sobbed to his chest.

"Shh, baby it's ok." He said kissing the top of my head and rubbing my back.

"I love you so much baby." I said looking up. He looked up, he put his hand to my cheek and kissed me. He pulled away and put his forhead to mine.

"I love you too baby. So damn much." He said kissing me again.

"Should we just put this behind us and go to bed, only cuddles baby, only cuddles." He said.

"Sounds so good baby." I said smiling and kissing him.

"You know you're only wearing a bra, Faith." He said looking at my boobs, I looked down.

"Oh, yeah..." I said putting my hand to my chest.

"Don't cover it, I like it." He said smiling.

"Hey, race to the bed!" I said running away. He cought me in the stairs, picked me up and trew me over his shoulder.

"Tiiim!!!" I yelled, not very loud though. He ran to the bed and trew me on the bed. I went under the covers and he did the same. He hugged me and I fell asleep in his arms.