Chapter 18

*Right before Tim's show"

Tim's POV: I'm so nervous! I can't stop thinking about the money. I can't go there alone I have to take someone with me, I'll take Chris, one of the  security guys here. Faith and the girls are here. I didn't want them to come, I'm so scared something will happen to them. Faith insisted on coming.

"Babe, stop worrying, we'll be backstage. We have security watching over us." She said wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing me.

"Yeah, but I can't help but worry." I said. She looked me straight in the eyes.

"Babe don't worry, we'll be ok." Faith said. We kissed a bit and then went to the girls in my dressing room. They were singing a song for some of the crew here outside the dressing room when we got there. Everybody clapped for them. They are amazing. We went inside my dressing room and the girls sat on the couch, I sat on an armchair and Faith sat in my lap. I looked at her stomach, I can't wait until she starts to show! We told her parents and my mom about this and they where all really happy for us, thank god! I kissed Faith a long slow kiss.

"Ugh, get a room you two!" Gracie said. We looked at each other and laughed.

*flash forward 'til after the show*

Still Tim's POV: The show went great! I sang "I need you" with Faith and the crowd went crazy! It wasn't planned or anything, I just really needed her with me up on stage. My phone buzzed it was a text from Christine. *meet me in your dressing room, ALONE* I took the briefcase and told Chris to wait outside the door. I went inside.

"Well, long time no see." She said.

"Cut the crap, here is the money now go!" I said and gave her the money.

"If it was that easy Timmy." She said and smiled. God I hate her. And in that moment Faith walked in, goddamn it I forgot to tell her I was meeting her here!

(sorry about it being really short!)