Chapter 14

A month later.

Tim's POV: I woke up and looked down and saw Faith wasn't there. I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom. I stood up and walked in to her and held her hair up.

"Honey, this has been happening for a while, you should go see a doctor." I said when she stopped.

"Yeah, I will today." Faith said as I helped her stand up. I picked her up. "Oh, someone is being Romeo, huh?" She said as she kissed me on the lips.

"Of course!" I said. I walked to the bed and laid her down. I kissed her and laid besides her. We just laid there in each others arms.

Faith's POV: I havn't been feeling very well lately. I have been throwing up lately. Mostly in the morning. Oh... Could I be... No, it's not possible. In my age?

"Mom, dad, are you guys up?" I heard Audrey say, Maggie and Gracie where behind her.

"Yes, come on in." They came in and sat on the bed. I noticed Maggie had her guitar. I smiled.

"What are you doing with that guitar honey?" Tim asked.

"We where thinking about singing a song for you." Maggie said smiling.

"Oh, how nice!" I said as I sat up. Tim sat up too. Maggie started strumming the chords and I knew the song right away, I Need You. I looked at Tim and kissed him. Audrey and Gracie sang Tim's part and Maggie mine. They changed the song a bit, but I loved it. These family moments are the best thing ever.

*Later that same day*

Still Faith's POV: I'm sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. I don't like hospitals. The nurse walked in the room,

"Audrey Faith Perry?" the nurse called out. I didn't want to use Faith Hill. The doctor took some blood from me, I had to wait for a few minutes. After that a nurse walked me to his office. He was sitting in his chair.

"Congratsulations, Mrs. Perry, you are pregnant."