Chapter 30

Faith's POV: The girls helped me up. I ran too the door. I saw Tim throwing some guy to the wall. Audrey was sobbing on the floor.

"What in the world!!!" I yelled and ran over to Audrey. She crawled up to hug me. She could barely stand in her feet. Maggie and Gracie ran over to her and helped her out of the room.

"Tim, what is going on?!" I said to him. Then I saw the man's face. Dan. What is he doing here?! Why are our exes coming here?!

"Tim!!" I said.

"He was beating Audrey!" He yelled. He pushed him up against the wall.

"Faith, you're pregnant?!!" Dan said.

"Yes, she is!!" Tim yelled, he was so pissed off.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said to Dan, coming closer.

"Faith! Step away!" Tim yelled.

"I'm here because he is an ass and you don't love him!!" He said.

"WHAT?! My husband and the FATHER OF MY CHILDREN is NOT an ass! And you can't just come here and beat my daughter! I DO love him, I love him more than anything! You can't just tell me I don't love him 'cause I DO!!!" I yelled at him. I was starting to tear up, damn those hormones.

"Faith, call the police!" Tim said. Dan tried to get away but Tim has a good grip on him. Maggie came from the kitchen.

"I called the cops!" She said crying so I hugged her.

*Ten minutes later*

Tim's POV: The cops came running inside. I handed Dan to them but he was face so he punched me right in the face. It hurts, what is wrong with our exes?!?! Faith ran to me and hugged me.

"He has been wanted for a week, he robbed a bank. I'm sorry for all of this" The officer said. My lip was bleeding.

"Its ok." I said wiping the blood off. The officer left. Faith was sobbing to my chest.

"Baby are you ok?" She asked me.

"It hurts a bit but nothing serious." I said to her.

"Are you sure?!" She said looking me in the eye. I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her.

"Yes Faith, I whould tell you if it wasn't ok. Now lets go check on our girls." I said kissing her one more time.