Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Faith's POV: "TIM! Call an abulance now!"

Tim was frozen in his tracks.

"TIIIM!" I yelled.

He got his phone from his pocket and came closer to us. I was holding Maggie. Please god let my little girl be ok! Tim put his phone on speaker and put it on the floor besides us. "911" I heard from the phone.

"Yes, my daughter took pills, way too many! I said to the phone I was sobbing already so this was hard.

"Ok ma'am just keep calm, we have tracked your phone and the abulance will be with you soon just keep me on until they get there, ok?" "Ok" I said back. I noticed tears in Tim's eyes. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Why whould she do such thing?" He said and tried to hide his tears.

"Babe, that is the least thing we should worry about right now" I said to him.

I had Maggie in my arms and rocked her. Dear god she can not die, I don't know what I whould do then.

Tim's POV:

This can't be happening right now, god damn it why didn't I notice this sooner!

"Babe the girls! Don't let them come in! They can't see her like this." Faith said.

She is right, they whould freak out! Hell, I almost did! I ran downstairs. "Dad what is going on?!?!" Gracie yelled.

"Honey, its ok Maggie just..." I was in loss for words.

I heard the ambulance coming.

"I'll tell you girls later. Keep your sister here!" I said to them, they where terrified.

I let the paramedics in and ran upstairs with them.

Faith's POV: I saw the paramedics run in with Tim.

"Ma'am I need you to step away." They said to me and I rushed away. They took her outside.

"Babe you go with them, I'll call my mom and get her to stay with the girls and I'll be right with you" Tim said and kissed me.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes Faith. Now go!" He said and pointed at the ambulance.

I ran inside of the car and we rushed away. God I hope she is alright. There will be a while 'til Tim gets here so I better call someone, I can't be alone right now.