Chapter 11

A WEEK LATER

Faith's POV: We got to bring Maggie home two days ago, finally! She was not liking the hospital. But she is ok now, thank god! The nurse comes over once a day though and she is still very weak. We have to help her up and down the stairs. I was thinking about what I should cook for  dinner when I felt arms wrap around my waist and rock me side to side. I laughed a bit.

"Hey there." I said smiling.

"Hey." He said and kissed my neck.

"Tim, what are you doing?" I said and turned around.

"I was thinking..." Tim said and kissed me.

"Maybe we should call my mom..." He said and kissed me again.

"And ask her if she can come get the girls and then we get a little... Ya know, alone time." He said and raised his eyebrows.

"Oooh, you mean that. It sounds very good. But umm.. Your mom has been here all week maybe she needs some time." I said and looked in his eyes. He was not happy.

"Babe, she loves having the girls. Pleeeease?" He said, he put up his puppy eyes and kissed me.

"Pleeeease, pretty please." He said.

Ok." I said.

"Ok?" He asked very exitedly.

"Yes babe, I'm in!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yay!" He said and kissed me passionatly.

"Woah, hold your horses there cowboy. They havn't left yet!" I said and pulled away. He pulled me right back in and kissed me again. Oh I love him.

Tim's POV: Faith doesn't know about my supprise. I had candles and rose paddles in the bedroom. I know I havn't been really romantic but I want to try my best. Faith took a shower and I cooked chicken and dumplings, her favourite. I set the table and poured some wine in our glasses. She came down in a small white dress. She had no make up on and her hair was still wet, she looked amazing! We ate and then we sat on the couch.

"So, what's next?" She asked and bit her lip.

"Oh something like this." I kissed her and pulled her on to my lap. And then things started to heat up I carried her up to our bedroom and we made love. She is the best woman ever!