𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

[you and me against the world

[you and me against the world.]

•+•+•+

"you know kie's gonna kick your ass once this whole thing is over right?" hannah says to john b as they sat on the front porch of his house.

her boyfriend had dissapeared about an hour ago and she had no idea where he had ran off to.

"yeah, i know." john b laughs taking a sip of the beer he had in his right hand, "it'll all be worth it in the end when we finally get the gold though. she'll get over it."

it's quiet for a minute the two just taking in the cool breeze, yche laying her head on his shoulder.

"hey um... i'm sorry for being a dick the past few days. and for lying to you about sarah." the routledge boy blurts randomly looking down at his shoes.

"where is this coming from?" she asks looking up at him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"i just realized how messed up it was for me to just drop that kinda bomb on you like that."

hannah nods her head, "yeah that was pretty messed up. but i get it. and i can't be mad at you for having feelings for her. you can't help who you fall for. i know that better than anyone." she answers thinking about her boyfriend and smiling a little.

john b chuckles watching her trail off in thought knowing she's most likely thinking about jj.

"god, you and jj are so whipped for each other." he teased, shaking his head as she gasps nudging his shoulder playfully.

"no but in all seriousness i'm happy for you and sarah. after everything you've been through this past year.. you deserve to be happy."

"we both do. i'm just glad you and jj finally got together after all these years of flirting and pretending like you weren't in love with him." the brown haired boy laughs and so does hannah.

"oh, hush. i'm just a naturally charming person. jj just so happened to be the one to fall for it the most." she replies with a shrug of her shoulders.

the brunette scoffs before answering, "nah, he wasn't the only one who fell for it. you had all three of us whipped for a long ass time. you just never realized it because you're the most cluelessly naive person on the planet."

"that's not true!" yche exclaims once again hitting him lightly on the shoulder as john b nods his head.

"it totally is, banana. you can't look me in the eyes and tell me you never knew we all had a crush on you. it was painfully obvious."