𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

[the royal merchant]

•+•+•+

like most mornings, hannah was up and ready for the day before jj.

she squirmed out of the boys grasp heading towards the bathroom for her daily shower.

after about twenty minutes, the young girl was in her closet searching for something to wear for the day.

hannah settles for a white backless crop top, plaid pants, and her white slip-on vans which were currently downstairs.

she let her long goddess locs fall past her shoulders and onto her lower back as she brushed her teeth and did her skin-care routine

once she was done getting ready, the real problem came in getting the currently snoring blonde out of her bed.

hannah crawls over to the maybank boy, straddling his lap as his eyes remained closed.

"j, come on baby. wake up." she spoke softly leaning down and peppering his neck and face with kisses.

the blonde stirs around for a moment before his blue eyes flutter open and he lets out a loud yawn.

jj grins sheepishly at the sight of the girl in front of him, "morning, gorgeous."

hannah blushes before speaking, "good morning, handsome. how'd you sleep?" she smiles as the boy began to rub her thighs with his large hands.

"mmm, fine i guess. what time is it?" he asks rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

the girl shrugs flipping her hair to the right side of her body. "no clue. i know it's early. we should probably head over to john b's to see what kind of danger he's gonna drag us into today." yche sarcastically smiles as jj let out a chuckle.