𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

chapter thirty-foursetbacks and solutions

chapter thirty-four
setbacks and solutions

•+•+•+•+

when hannah woke up the next morning, she had absolutely no recollection of what had happened the previous night after they left the cameron's.

this was until she noticed that she was in her car, half naked, an aching pain between her legs, and a fast asleep jj laying on her chest.

"oh my god." hannah whispers once the memories started to flood in of what went down in the backseat of her car last night.

she covered her mouth in shock not wanting to believe that she got that shitfaced during a time like this.

but did she regret it? hell no.

if anything, the girl wished that she could relive every little detail about it because from what she did remember it was perfect.

after getting over the initial shock and confusion, hannah's attention shifts to the sleeping boy who laid between her legs using her boobs as a pillow.

she smiles admiring how adorable he looked right now.

messy blonde hair casting a curtain like cover over his eyes, mouth slightly open as his soft snores filled the air.

his arms were wrapped around her waist firmly holding her like she was going to be taken away from him at any second.

she brushed the hair from in front of his eyes to kiss his forehead causing him to shift a little before going back to sleep.

hannah looks at the watch on his wrist for the time seeing that it was barely eight o'clock in the morning but it felt later because of the light peaking through the windows of her car.

"j?" the young girl spoke lightly shaking him awake while placing soft kisses on his forehead and nose. "j, wake up."

the blonde boy stirs around letting out a loud yawn and opening his eyes slowly.

he looks at his surroundings having the same confused expression on his face that hannah did a few minutes ago.

"holy shit. did we sleep in here last night?" jj asks rubbing his eyes sleepily while sitting up.

hannah covers her lower half with a blanket since all she had on was t-shirt that was either john b or jj's based off the size and underwear.