𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

y'all asked, i answered;) hope you enjoy❤️also, while i was writing this chapter i had mount everest by labrinth playing on repeat

also, while i was writing this chapter i had mount everest by labrinth playing on repeat. do what you want with that information.

k bye xoxo

chapter thirty-three
mount everest

•+•+•+•+

⚠️warning: this chapter contains sexual content that is not suitable for some readers! read at your own risk.⚠️

•+•+•+•+

upon leaving the cameron residence, kiara told her friends that they could spend the night at the wreck since there was no other place for them to go.

there were cots in the storage closet along with blankets and pillows so it worked out perfectly.

however, hannah was the only one who was wide awake due to the fact that she couldn't sleep even if she wanted to.

the argument with jj, pope's confession, and john b's predicament made it nearly impossible for sleep to be apart of the equation.

hannah sighs after another attempt fails sitting up from her spot and rubbing her eyes tiredly.

she looks around the empty restaurant seeing pope and kie fast asleep in their beds.

but when she glanced at jj's seeing it was empty her eyebrows furrow together with confusion.

"jj?" she whispers standing up and beginning to look for him. "j?"

finally, she spots him sitting in the windowsill by himself watching the rainstorm outside while playing with his lighter.

"hey, there." hannah says with a small smile leaning against a table.

the blonde looked slightly surprised but still returned it, "hey. i didn't know you were still awake."

"likewise. what you doin'?"

"couldn't sleep. you?"

"same. with everything going on, sleep seems kinda pointless, you know?" hannah replies making him nod, "totally."

there was a few minutes of comfortable silence, the two of them listening to the thunder rumbling in the distance.

"look, hannah—"