𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

one of my favorite gifs of my baby i've found so far 🥺🥺 his little dance moves!!!

also, dani is so freaking gorgeous bro ugh i'm jelly😔😔.

imagine if she actually got casted as jj's love interest in szn two? dude i would DIE.

[the sarah cameron debate]

•+•+•+

"no effing way." kie yells walking on to the front porch of the château where the group of five were scattered around different pieces of furniture.

including sarah cameron.

"you brought her here? so what's she's in on this now?" carrera seethed shooting daggers with her eyes at the blonde haired girl who was seated on the couch next to john b.

the routledge boy glanced over at the other couch where the infamous trio was sitting.

"don't look at me, dude. you already know how i feel." the female pogue shrugged taking a seat in her boyfriends lap, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"i dunno." the dark skinned boy shrugs shortly.

jj spoke next, "look, all i care about is her cut comes out of your share." he says using the arm that wasn't around his girlfriend to point at his best friend.

"you know, i don't remember taking a vote." kie growls directing her anger towards john b. "this is our thing. a pogue thing."

"i gotta say, i'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." pope adds rubbing his hands up and down his arms nervously.

"thank you!" the curly haired girl exclaims.

john b scoffs making eye contact with him, "when are you not uncomfortable?"