𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

[body bags and meth labs]

•+•+•+

the group of five decided that the best idea was to take kie's advice and report the mysterious shipwreck to the coast guard.

however, that didn't go the way they planned to due to the fact that there were a whole bunch of people already there reporting several of their unimportant problems to them.

hannah even heard a lady talking to one of the workers about her dog who apparently had diabetes.

after the coast guard plan didn't work, the pogues decided to go to the motel themselves and find out more about the boat and the person it belonged to.

jj whistles as the crew pulls up to a very run down, aging, motel. " and i thought the château looked bad."

"this place is a shitshow," john b agreed looking around.

kie and hannah surveyed the area shaking their heads, "motel or meth lab?" they both say in unison.

"you be the judge." pope adds.

"doesn't look like a place somebody with a grady-white stays." john b observes, as pope spoke again.

"no. looks like a place someone with a grady-white would get killed." pope corrects.

"all right, here we go. this is your captain speaking. hms pogue comin' in for landing!" jj announced hopping off the boat and securing it so that it would stay in the shallow end of the water.

"are we sure we wanna let these two idiots go up there alone?" hannah whispers to kie and pope who shrug their shoulders.

pope looked over at john b, "don't let him do anything stupid." he told john b pointing to jj.

the blonde rolls his eyes, slightly smirking, "oh, we will."

hannah approached him with a serious look on her face, "don't steal anything either. i'm serious, j."

"i'll try not to, princess." he replies kissing her hand quickly with a wink.

"i'm not making any promises." john b smiles at his friend as kie walks over to him.

"uh, be careful. i mean it." she tells him.

pope, hannah, and jj all exchange looks back and forth noticing the interaction between the two of them.

you could totally tell there was something more behind kiara's short order.